cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help - Unreal Tournament server list

N/A

Hi,
I can't get enough of this game - but may i ask a question?

When i first connect to play online, the server list rushes up to almost 2000 servers, but then settles down to only show me 100

Is there a reason for this?

regards

owl
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran

I assume you mean UT99, not UT2004.

I just checked for you and master server is fine, showing over 2000 active servers!

Are you clicking on a particular tab? ie "Capture the Flag" when you get only 100 or so?

You could try the Eavy server browser if you like:- http://eavy.beyondunreal.com/dl.php/eavy/eavyserverbrowser.umod
N/A

hi,
you are correct, i do mean the first UT game.

When i connect, i get the master server initially tells me it knows 2000+ servers put when the list gets populated, i only see 200ish in total.

When i click on individual tabs, there are few servers, 20 or less - sometimes zero.

I really love this game, would like to see all of the servers are there are invariably zero servers playing assault style :/

thanks for your help

s
Community Veteran

Thats odd! :? I don't know why you would be seeing so few!
Have you tried the server browser I linked you to above? I haven't used it myself, but I know a few of my buddy's have and they said it was great! Smiley

Just out of interest try it without your firewall running. If that sorts it out, then you could easily enough look into how to configure your firewall! Stab in the dark tbh, but it's the kind of thing I would look to try! Wink

BTW I am seeing about 35 servers for Assault!