cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello Plusnet Gamers!

N/A

Hello Plusnet Gamers!

Hey people, I just joined Plusnet's 500 Home Worker Service. I would like a list of good online games that I can BUY. :roll:
9 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Hello Plusnet Gamers!

hmm most are first person shooters, but if you want to find a good selection then try looking through the demos on: www.3dgamers.com
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
Firejack
Grafter

Hello Plusnet Gamers!

PlanetSide is one of the hottest games around at this moment in time. I've been hooked on it since it was in beta. If have the thirst for HUGE online battles involving hundreds of people at once you may want to give it a try... oh and then join my PlanetSide Outfit Wink
N/A

everquest

is still the only thing that does it for me.

I just got into Horizon's beta though, so time will tell (4 years hooked on eq so far).
penguinni
Grafter

Hello Plusnet Gamers!

Check out Castle Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory.

Its a free 250mb download but you wont be put off by that anymore!
N/A

Hello Plusnet Gamers!

Dont listen dude - Find a copy of Unreal Tournament - The Original - not 2k3 - blow the dust off it - and enjoy!!!!! Best Multiplayer FPS ever made!!!!!
N/A

Hello Plusnet Gamers!

Medal of Honor is my vice.
N/A

Hello Plusnet Gamers!

Offline:

Mafia, Max Payne

Online:

Counter-strike, Battlefield 1942, Quake 3 Arena, Wolfenstein:Enemy Territory
namtab
Grafter

Hello Plusnet Gamers!

Battlefield 1942, Best online game m8. :lol:
N/A

Hello Plusnet Gamers!

Hi,

Buy Half Life (for about a tenner now probably) and download the latest version of Counter Strike. Team Fortress Classic also rocks so you should give it a go too.
Counterstrike is sorta life like with weapon recoil and higher damge than most FPS. It takes a while to get good at it.

TFC has classes where you be either a medic, scout, sniper etc.... The engineer class allows you to build sentry guns. Very kewl. Cool

I've tried a few other online games which have been great but only CS and TFC have kept me coming back for more...

Have fun!