cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goldeneye: Source

N/A

In developement but looking AWSOME. Can't connect to any of the mention servers for some reason Sad but had a wander round the facility and the caves and its like good old days!

http://www.goldeneyesource.com/index.php
5 REPLIES
N/A

It is pretty fun. Shame there is no crosshair... at all.
N/A

I actually did some concept art on this game in the early stages.

And believe me, it's going to get a hell of alot better.

The team behind it are incredibly talented, especially considering none of them are from professional backgrounds - just fans of the original.

I suggest that if you have HL2, give it a go.

please consider it's only in ALPHA stage atm.
N/A

is it going to get a crosshair?
N/A

Yep. They're on Alpha 1.1 at the moment which isn't too bad as far as test games go. If you google up their site, it'll tell you where they are up to.

Planned updates from what I saw were:

Full range of weapons (only a few are modelled at the moment)
Full range of levels. This is not only the standard N64 multiplayer levels but the ENTIRE 1 player levels to have fun in too. Now thats class! I'm not sure, but I think they may be doing the single player game too!
Full range of tunes and character models.
Full range of gameplay types and additional team play types
Classic 'mod' modes like Paintball mode!
The 'red blob' aiming cursor like on the N64... don't know if a constant crosshair will always be there.
Hud to be modded from being the HL2 hud to the proper Goldeneye hud.
Title screen to be changed to the 'folder' view that you used to get on the N64 title screen.

Absolutely excellent. Much more fun than playing the HL2 deathmatch modes... especially if the team play modes pan out to be cool too.

I've also read that there is a Perfect Dark:Source mod in the pipeline too. For freebies, its gotta be good really.

Google it up, DL it and have a blast!
N/A

I hope the do well with it.
Goldeneye is one of the best games ever made, done well the mod could be too.