cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gamers what pings do u get?

N/A

Gamers what pings do u get?

Lo peeps!

We got a Jolt clanserver (Full International 20 player)getting a ping of 50-70, I was getting 30-40 not long ago at all times. Im trying to find out if it is the Jolt servers or Plusnets new network.

Have any other plusnet gamers (i.e MOHAA) had the same experiences over the last couple weeks, especially after the core router Gigabit Fix.

BTW ... I have set 1458 MTU already,
Speedtest on ADSLGuide.org.uk 58.6 Dn 30.4 Up

find us on 195.149.21.108:27990 - MOHAA
•Silent|But|Violent• - <SBV> Clan Server *Public* [CKR/Skin Scanner/ff off] ~ www.sbv-clan.co.uk

6 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Gamers what pings do u get?

I ping 20-40 on most UK servers which I'm very happy with. I seem to ping in top 3 on every server I play on so Plusnet pings must be right up their with the best of em.

Cheers
Homerlovesbeer
N/A

Been on PlusNet since June, only minor problems during the upgrade couple of weeks back.

Getting pings of around 25-35 on each server, esp uk ones. Blueyonder and Jolt seem fine to me.

Download speed on average 58.7 upload 30.1

UT2003 rules !!!!
--
N/A

Only realy play jumpgate online right now FPS give me motion sickness but my ping with jumpgate is 50 to 60 normally and the server for it is in germany.
N/A

Thanks 4 the feedback, im gonna go and give jolt a kick in their asses. We shouldn't be paying premium rates for laggy servers.
N/A

i used to get good pings. about 40 or 50 but now they suck. My latency for most games is over 200 and i tell u wot i aint happy.

$pa|2kY CL
N/A

> i used to get good pings. about 40 or 50 but now they suck. My latency for most games is over 200 and i tell u wot i aint happy.
>
> $pa|2kY CL

i think u will find that was due to a router error which is now fixed.

--
Homerlovesbeer mmmmmmmmmm beer