Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FreeOnline Call of Duty Server Online!

jberry
Grafter

FreeOnline Call of Duty Server Online!

Hi Everyone,

I am pleased to announce that we now have a Call of Duty server up and running and ready for public use Smiley

For those of you that don't know, Call of Duty is the latest fps offering from Activision and Infinity ward and is a world war two game similar to Medal of Honour - and has been very highly rated thus far. Personally I love it and would recommend it to anyone.

The server is currently 20 players and runs the search and destroy gametype. It is available on the following details:

212.159.6.206:28961

The server is also available through all good server browsers such All Seeing Eye and Gamespy with the name pA'-Pseudo Amity *public* sponsored by plus.net (pA' is the clan that looks after our moh servers but under a new name). Please note that this replaces the objective based Medal of Honour game as this is not used very much these days.

As this game is very new I am not exactly sure of the optimum settings so would welcome any feedback (good or bad) either here or by e-mail to jberry@plus.net.

Enjoy!
1 REPLY
buster

game servers and world of warcraft queries

has anyone any info on any up to date freeonline game servers

thank you in anticipation . Has anyone got World of Warcraft ? if so does it work .....because mine lets me sign in and then it kicks me out after about 5mins play at the max.
alan