cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Online Game

N/A

Free Online Game

Hi All,

Thought I would try my hand at PHP and Javascript so built a card game to try it out.

You can get to this at http://www.paylors.plus.com and select Paradise Patience. Nothing to download and no cookies.

Appreciate any feedback.

Have fun.

Dave
9 REPLIES
N/A

Free Online Game

looks fun, but im not quite sure how to play. I have read the help, but still unsure. Can you explain it to me in really basic terms. (and i mean really basic, no more than 2 syllables per word Smiley )
N/A

Free Online Game

ahh i think ive worked it out! Smiley
N/A

Cracked it?

Seems you have sorted it already.

I think writing the help is harder than writing the game!

Dave
N/A

Free Online Game

That was pretty decent. Cheesy
Just one problem though, at times you can't actually select some of the cards, and ocassionally at the end of the game you can't select some of the last few cards because they're behind the boxes. :S
Otherwise top stuff. Wink
N/A

Feedback

Thanks for that.

Can I ask what browser you were using? Works fine for me with IE6. I think there are a few issues with Firefox but not tried with any others.

Dave
N/A

Free Online Game

Yeah I'm using the latest stable build of Firefox.
I'm going to have another go now. ^_^

Edit : Strange bug this though when you play the game you'll get the bug I had, but maximise it then you can select them till the bug occurs again, then window it and it'll work till the bug occurs again, how very odd...
N/A

Firefox

I will see if I can get it Firefox frienly over the next few days and put another post on here to let you know when it is done.

Dave
N/A

Firefox

Hmm . . .

Not as easy as I hoped. Renaming the IDs to start with a character rather than a number was OK but some of the DOM commands do not seem to be recognised.

I will keep trying . . . meanwhile stick with IE - works fine there!

Dave
N/A

Free Online Game

As long as you keep minimising and maximising then the game'll run fine in Firefox, it is a strange but though hopefully you'll figure it out. Smiley