Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Force9 Gamefile Repository Launched

jberry
Grafter

Dear Customer,

After suggestions by a number of people and also from personal experience of the hassle it takes to get patches and upgrades for your games we have lauched a game file download centre. This will contain patches, mappacks and anything else that people will find useful, and can be found at:
[list=1]http://gamefiles.frag9.net
[/listShocked]Note that these downloads are IP restricted to our customers only so if you are connect through someone else for any reason then I am afraid that you will have to go elsewhere. Please do not link directly to these files from any public arena or the service may have to be removed

The files that I have uploaded initially are either the flies needed for the games that we currently host or games that I happen to play. Obviously this means that a great number of files are simply not there. To resolve this problem I need people to suggest the files that are put there. There is only a limited amount of space at the present time so we cannot have everything but a broad selection of the most popular files is the target that we wish to achieve.

I will leave this post sicky for a bit to coalate the list of things that I need to download so please help us to make your lives easier Cheesy

Regards,
4 REPLIES
N/A

Warcraft III - I know F9 don't host this (not normally possible to), but I thought might be good idear considering patches are roughly 14 Mb.

Patches have been coming out about one every other week so far. Then they are difficult to download from Blizzard site.

Picto
N/A

erm, there appears to be nothing there at the moment, i was looking for the battlefield 1942 1.6 patch and everything seems to have disappeared
N/A

This feature seems to be no longer running? Is there a problem?
:roll:
jberry
Grafter

Hi there,

Hardware issues is the cause of this, I should be re-doing the machine that hosts this in the next week or two and sensible putting all the files on RAID this time so that they are backed up - until then I am afraid you'll have to do without Sad

Regards,