cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final Fantasy XI

N/A

Final Fantasy XI

Anyone got this game?

If so (and you're on the Fairy server) I'm Wade on there.

If you don't have it, it may not be new or bleeding edge but get it!!! Damn good MMORPG!
10 REPLIES
N/A

Final Fantasy XI

I got world of war craft yesturday miles better i belive.
N/A

Final Fantasy XI

If you're into that type of RPG :p
N/A

Final Fantasy XI

whats the difference then Huh?
N/A

Final Fantasy XI

FFXI is set in a Final Fantasy type world, using Magic, Mages, Paladins, Warriors etc. The way it works is just like previous FF games.

WoW is based more on the Warcraft series which my knowledge of is not that good but I know it's not exactly comparable to fantasy in almost a story tale type way.

I prefer the FF type of fantasy to the Wacraft type of fantasy. FF always feels like it's set in the story books we read as children. This mystical land where women cripple their feet in glass slippers, wolves get a kick out of dressing like old women and pigs can build a house.
N/A

Final Fantasy XI

I play FFXI on the leviathan server, and yep your right it's a damn good game, even if you you do need to party to get the most outof it.

From what I havve heard of WOW though it sounds like this might be worth a shot if you like to play your games solo, although as any game of this type, grouping would be better. Also if I'm correct it takes place in a world populated by orcs, dragons and other fairytale bunf as are all fantasy rpg's, FFXI is no exception to this. WOW also features all of the above classes as these are standard to any fantasy mmorpg, Paladin, Mages, Warriors.

I believe that fairytales have a lot to answer for.
N/A

Final Fantasy XI

Second person to say Leviathan >.<

I'm all alone on Fairy!
N/A

Final Fantasy XI

I have heard off the fairy server but i use the leviathan server.. and though i have played WOW and its has a great single player game i think on the hole final fantasy is a much more complex and challanging game to be played
N/A

Final Fantasy XI

I play on Lakshmi...
Its a good game, gets boring after a while. and gilsellers driving up prices on everything sucks! oh well.. Goldsmithing 55.. going up, here comes teh money! Tongue
N/A

Final Fantasy XI

whats the pvp like in final?

i played wow and pvp was ok, nothing beats old ultima online Smiley
N/A

Final Fantasy XI

pvp... you gotta meet certain criteria and quest for a 'Ballista Lisence'
Ballistas go on a few times a day. Its alright but not exactly a big part of the game.