cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Far Cry

N/A

Far Cry

Whats people think of this game then? is there any decent mods out for it yet? i have just managed to get it too run on my pc. Smiley

Thanks. Wink
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Far Cry

it Looks good in single player and plays ok. Just a shame the vehicals where an after thought. Second playability - Joint Ops looks not quiet as good but Multiplayer Team work etc it has it by the bucket load, this is where Farcry fails.

So easy to sum up Looks good, just shame about the lack of lasting game play

Joint Ops is good enough that local CS hard liners haven't played CS in 3 weeks now at there weekly lans, they tried Farcry but soon left it gathering dust.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
Firejack
Grafter

Far Cry

Far Cry is game of the year in my opinion. Best single player campaign ever. However the great graphics, story and gameplay don't transfer over to multiplayer which is lacking in a big way.
Play Far Cry for what it is. An outstanding interactive movie.. just leave the multiplayer alone.

Can't get into Joint Operations myself. Its a year behind other games. Nothing about it strikes me as new or particularly interesting. The game just isn't polished or advanced enough for any sort of lasting appeal.
jberry
Grafter

Far Cry

I will second that, the far cry single player is great but the mutiplayer is boring as [censored]. Haven't player joint ops though.
N/A

Far Cry

(off topic)
I doubt it will be game of the year, as half life 2 comes out this year! (hopefully!) and i doubt much will even come close!
N/A

Re: Far Cry

Tried the multi player version for 5 minutes and left. Never been back.

The single player version is very good though. Stuck on one of the later levels right now, some of then enemies are just a bit to smart.

After having to battle all the way through to rescue the girl she says "i'm ok, don't need your help, go and do this". My reaction was "Do it yourself if you're ok, i'm going for a pint" :lol:
N/A

Far Cry

I'm in the middle of playing it, I thik I am on the very last level - stuck behind some control desk with 4 bad guys and a huge dude trying to get - bloody impossible to beat them :shock: