cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eve Online?

N/A

Eve Online?

Does anyone from Plusnet ever play Eve?

I've recently starting playing it and I have to say I'm hooked!

Maybe we should start a Plusnet Eve Corp :roll:
15 REPLIES
N/A

Eve Online?

I've been playing eve for 2 years now, but i must admit i haven't been active lately, but then again with the rmr patch i may get back into it
StuWard
Grafter

Eve Online?

Another player since release

Its certainly a game that has addictive properties.

Dunno about a Plusnet corp, but we could setup a plusnet channel

Supremacy FTW !!!
N/A

Eve Online?

I play EVE, but currently I'm having subscription issues so it doesn't look like I'll be on for awhile (The bloody EVE support team are saying it's my credit card that's the fault, yet the openly said to me numerous times that it's an internal website error).
Damfoose
Grafter

Eve Online?

Yep been playing for about 6 months now but the damn disconnects brought on by PN are really naffing things up for me at the moment...
N/A

Eve Online?

Yep - been playing Eve for best part of 10 months now - very addictive.

Unforfunately, having trouble playing during peak time for me (an most other people I suspect) at the moment - suffering from random disconnects between hours of 4pm to 12pm.

I wonder if anything is significant about that time frame :roll:
StuWard
Grafter

Eve Online?

Well i'm not getting any disconnects, what package are you guys on ?

I'm on Premier

Stu
Damfoose
Grafter

Eve Online?

Premier here as well
iainmacmillan
Grafter

Eve Online?

Been playing for almost 2 years now, and on the std 2mb package (not Premier).

The disconnects of late have been due to the screwed up Bloodline patch......they have a memory leak and other issues on the new cluster. Plus the DB servers were not upgraded, so they are taking a hammering with the performance boost of the new cluster.

Just hang on to your hats until they fix it. Also Xfire won't register you buddies in EVE or count the time spent, due to the EVE.EXE changing it name just after the game launches.
N/A

Eve Online?

Yep, been playing for a good while (over 2 years) and still hooked...
N/A

Eve Online?

LONG LIVE LOTKA VOLTERRA! Cheesy Cool
N/A

Eve Online?

Supremacy, LV, ughh
The Priory FTW Smiley
N/A

Eve Online?

I very rarely have any disconnects from Eve, but there is a new patch going on today, so hopefully things should improve for everyone else.

It probably doesn't help with Eve becoming so popular in the last 6 months - the max users online has almost reached 30K
Damfoose
Grafter

Eve Online?

Things have been much better for connection unfortunatley ythe in game lag issues have caused a few ship losses thank goodness they were insured lol, Hoping the patch will sort it out seems the china server is running good enough for all the people that are connected to it shame they can wipe it and start again with a nice new sql database but they may loose some pilots info and we all know they will play heck with the forums due to lost kit / skills
N/A

Eve Online?

Howdy folks.

Been playing eve for a bout 2 1/2 years. The most fiendishly addictive game i have ever come across.

However my enjoyment is being plagued by internet disconnects - this causes problems in PvP obviously when i eventually log back on and find myself in either a pod or in my clone Sad

Has plusnet channel been set-up? I guess i'll check next time i'm on Smiley

Cyas,

[HOO]Dea Nova<RZR>