cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ermm........

N/A

Ermm........

What would be the chances of plusnet giving us a shot of a cs server for our shiny new clan to practise on ? Smiley

We are but poor children who cant afford the luxuries of our own server .... Sad

Remember its Christmas !! the time for giving !

www.digitalkillerz.co.uk < Recruiting
--
**...The wise man Mocks the Mocked, The Mocked man Mocks the Mocker...**
3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Ermm........

Why not make your own server m8, it not cost alot atall. I run a server on me DSL connecction

Also, Fancy a clan battle sometime
karlhedges@hotmail.com

www.kjhedges.plus.com

-=SUD=-TheClan
Superior Under Dogs
N/A

Yeah, i do that. I have have a dedicated win2000 server , and i just connect to that through the lan...

It works ok and does the job for now, but i want something more permanent, so i can use my own net connection to its potential for doing other things - whilst the server is running.

jberry
Grafter

Hi there,

> What would be the chances of plusnet giving us a shot of a cs server for our shiny new clan to practise on ? Smiley

The chances of getting your own servers are, I'm afraid, fairly slim just to do with the restrictions we have on the total numbers of servers available.

There is, however, a CS server up and running that hardly ever gets used (CS#3) which you can use. Drop me an e-mail and I will look into some sort of booking system for it (jberry@plus.net).

Josh
PlusNet Customer Support