cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enemy Territory Server

BattleRat
Grafter

Enemy Territory Server

the PlusNet #WolfStuff ET server is now running a better campaign, new maps have been introduced to the rotation which are all available at http://www.wolfstuff.org, or simply join the game on 212.159.6.195

ETPro 3.1.9 is also running as is punkbuster ( keeps the cheats out)

GL & HF
5 REPLIES
N/A

Enemy Territory Server

oh! its back! wohooo... tho ive had to register again on there for some reasonHuh

ah well. fingers crossed i will get online and play again soon Smiley tho im not online as much now.. and being pregnant i cant run as fast so i get shot more often! (hey.. its my excuse and im sticking to it! lol)
BattleRat
Grafter

Enemy Territory Server

congratulations Lisa, I aint gonna ask what you have been up to while you were offline Wink
There is also another freebie available , ETF (fortress) grab that on the wolfstuff website while you are at it.

basically it's a freebie port of Quake World Team Fortress, it is a mod which runs on Enemy Territory.
the mod is almost as large as the original ET download :shock:

nice to have yo uback in the community again , I've missed you Shockedops:
N/A

Enemy Territory Server

i got the ETF.. tho i tried playing a little game of it on a "duck" level?? no idea what i was meant to do.. i had hold of a duck and its said to run (on the screenthat is.. it wasnt a talking duck!!) ... but where to i have no idea! lol...

yes.. here we go again i hear you cry!!! im a newbie once more! YIKES!!! lol

ah well.. any pointers id be glad to have.. if not i will just have to run round holding a duck pretending to look like i know what im doing! hahaha

Shockedops:
BattleRat
Grafter

Enemy Territory Server

the Got Duck map is great fun, you were doing exactly what you were supposed to do, grab the duck and run away from everyone. They are gonna kill you to get the duck from you.
best plan is to keep some of your team mates between you and the enemy

points are earned for your team the longer you hold onto the duck.

I have issued a challenge to mappers in a few communities to port this map to ET.
N/A

Enemy Territory Server

i managed to play a couple of games.. and even managed to get my frag count up to 12!!! A world record for me.... althugh on one game i got minus 1 somehow! hahahahaah

ah well.. all good fun! when we move im going to be without the internet for a while.. but once we are back online i shall be having another go!!!!

Even tho its a game tho i do find when playing ET that if i see a rocket headed my way i physically duck out the way of the screen!!! Sad i know!!! Is this any good for a pregnant woman i wonder! lol.... ah well.. lets me take my stressfull hormonal tantrums out in a better way than if i were hitting my hubby with a rolling pin i guess! hahahah