wondering if its yours ?

And if yes who manages it?
Just got into ETF seems pretty cool Smiley

For those that don't know about it

www.etfgame.com
14 REPLIES
N/A

ETF server

Yup, the IP belongs to PlusNet (so I'd assume the server does too!).
jberry
Grafter

ETF server

Yeah .. it is. We have two ET servers and it's always nice to have a good range of mods etc in use when you can Cheesy

Regards,
BattleRat
Grafter

ETF server

I like ETF too. Cool
the plusnet server is at the top of the picklist and is always full in the evening, although there is a high turnaround of players depending upon the map being played at the time

new patch due out soon to fix some minor bugs .. like Japan C crashing servers.
N/A

ETF server

Yer, Japan C has so many god damn leaks its annoying as hell droping from 125fps to 50 jumping about.
BattleRat
Grafter

ETF server

The Plusnet server no longer crashes when playing got_duck ..
the problem was having 4 teams, as soon as the server was reset to have only 2 teams the problem disappeared. ETF-DEV's were notified on the first day this happened.
However, still waiting for the patch that lavagod is going to release soon.

everything is available on http://www.wolfstuff.org , including the latest news and who is playing on the plusnet ET/ETF servers
N/A

ETF server

great stuff !

Ta for the update.
N/A

ETF server

i thought the wolfstuff server had gone Sad it was my fave and because i thought of that id not bothered playing for a bit!!!!!! Looks like i need to get looking again and find the PN servers.. then i can give you all some great target practice! LOL....

im thinking of changing my middle name to Cannon Fodder! LOL

have fun. and hope to play again soon!!!!!
BattleRat
Grafter

ETF server

lo lisa,
ET is still running on 212.159.6.195 standard maps plus a few custom maps.
ETF is running on 212.159.6.212
All downloads are available on http://www.wolfstuff.org (official UK mirror for ETF)

book a seat early on the ETF server, it is always full Cheesy
N/A

ETF server

thanks for that.. although it didnt show up on my list last night despite refreshing 3 times Sad guess i wi have to access it the IP way. by thee way.. what is ETF and is it different from ETHuh Sorry to seem thick... but you know me... i AM thick! lol
jberry
Grafter

ETF server

Hi Lisa,

ETF is a Q3 style game that uses the Enemy Territory engine to run it, have a look at http://www.etfgame.com/ for more information on the ETF mod and www.q3f.com for the mod that this is based on.

Regards,
N/A

ETF server

oooh.. i will have to take a look at that.. i did used to like Q3 so never know.. i may be able to get a shot in on that one! lol...

thanks again Smiley
BattleRat
Grafter

CannonFodder

lo again Lisa.
look out for [DN]Caixa on the ETF servers.

new game, new name
N/A

ETF server

will do Smiley i played a bit yesterday.. still as rubbish as ever but had a good laugh none the less!!! lol thats what games are all about!... guess i should take the
-w- from my name then!!!!

take care and no doubt might catch you in game soon!
BattleRat
Grafter

ETF server

ETF server has been updated with the 6 new ETF maps, they now feature in the vote list at the end of each game.

the #PlusNet ETF server is now the most popular ETF server for this mod :-)

GL & HF