cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Driver 3 PC Help

N/A

Driver 3 PC Help

Just a tiny glitch with driver that i need some suggestion with.

PC Specs below in case you need to know them..

Playing the game for the first time, I mapped out all the controls, for the keyboard, and Joypad, but each time I restart the game, it defaults the joypad controls to a Joystick?? so i have to switch it back to the joypad, not remapping, just changing joystick to joypad? Any Ideas

AMD 64 3400
1GB Corsair Matched DDR
ATI X800 graphics

Saitek Cyborg Evo Joystick
Saitek P2500 Rumble Joypad
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Driver 3 PC Help

Have you checked for any patches/updates for the game? Visit the makers website and see.
N/A

Driver 3 PC Help

patched it last night, their 1st one, still the same thing tho
Community Veteran

Driver 3 PC Help

Are you playing from a "user" account? (ie limited access account) You may find that for the game user ini (or whatever file your game stores user prefs in) requires admin rights to save settings!!

I don't know if this would work or not, but you could try. :-
Goto "folder options/view" and uncheck "Use simple file sharing". You should now have another option tab when right clicking a folders properties. It is called "security". I think you can setup what "rights" differant user accounts have for the specific folder this way. Try it for your game folder. Unless it is your controllers folder that needs this. Alternatively try setting it up using your admin account, then restart into your user account. See if that saves settings.

Hope this helps.
N/A

Driver 3 PC Help

thanks, will give it a try!! cheers for the replies, well appreciated!