cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dreamcast

Community Veteran

Dreamcast

I've just bought a dreamcast (got a decent deal on it) can anyone recommend any good games to buy for it? I'll probably just keep it for a few months to use and then resell it.

While we are on the subject can anyone also recommend any good games old or new for the original playstation? I've got one of these that I want to get a few games for to resell.

Chris
10 REPLIES
N/A

Dreamcast

Virtua Tennis
Crazy Taxi
Shenmue 1 + 2
N/A

Dreamcast

Dreamcast games are very easy to download and burn. Note this is only legal if u actually own a real copy of the game in the first place, i do not want to encourage naughtiness :lol:
Most of the time the games just work, u dont need to chip ur DC or nething. Some games need a boot disk like utopia to run. You can even download emulators for it so you can play gameboys games and other retro stuff. Plus u can watch DivX movies and other stuff.
Just do a search on google or check out the games on suprnova.org

Hope that helps.
Community Veteran

Dreamcast

I think the ease of buring DC games was one of the main reasons for its downfall. I'm only really looking for official games.

I probably wont get my DC modded for forein / copied games cos it looks like its in good condition and I need it to stay like that for when I resell.

Chris
N/A

Dreamcast

I think the ease of buring DC games was one of the main reasons for its downfall. I'm only really looking for official games.

I probably wont get my DC modded for forein / copied games cos it looks like its in good condition and I need it to stay like that for when I resell.

Chris

I tottaly agree. However, you do not need to mod it, alot of the games simply play...and the others need a boot disc.

Quite sad really
N/A

Dreamcast

I never really got 2 no much about dreamcast. I had it 4 2 weeks as a xmas present when it came out. And i thought it was shocking. I had 5 games on launch and that was not enough 2 save it.
N/A

Dreamcast

My Dreamcast is broken :?

I seriously need to get it fixed Sad
Community Veteran

Dreamcast

I'll sell you mine for the right price Smiley
N/A

Dreamcast

Me 2 i got one wif ten games two VMU (mem. cards) a joypad and a keyboard. Plus its got the Dreamkey disc for online play, not that it does much good these days =( If ne1 wants it i will be happy to take their money.
Community Veteran

Dreamcast

I'll also buy yours at the right price, lol.
N/A

Dreamcast

If you seriously wanna buy it we can come to a price we both like =)