cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does any adsl broadband service surrport xbox live ???

N/A

My firend is looking into broadband packages he saw plus.net but they dont offer a free modem like most adsl companys. But plus net say they offer xbox live surrport. Do other isp such as supanet.

Thanks a lot
4 REPLIES
jberry
Grafter

Depends what you mean by support. Our sales pages that mention support merely refer to the fact the XBox Live/Connect services will work on our broadband. This is most likely true of any other ISP, unless they purposefully block it - the only difference being that they do not use this fact as a marketing tool.

If you mean support as in help people configure it then not many ISP's will offer this at a guess/

Regards,
N/A

I surpose i did not explain further i am sorry. What i mean is what you first said does it work on the broadband
jberry
Grafter

The answer to that is yes for any provider that uses the same technology as ourselves. Not too sure about people like AOL (where you get assigned a private IP address) but would you choose them anyway Wink

All you can really do is get in touch and ask a company, since they will surely know better than anyone else.

Regards,
N/A

Yeah i rang a few today and most of them dont answer. Thanks for the advice