cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CounterStrike Server Default Port Number

N/A

CounterStrike Server Default Port Number

Hey, I need some help here!!! Well basically I am just trying to connect to the Force9 CounterStrike servers but I don't know what number to enter for the port when I try and add the server. What is the default port number? Can anyone help me answer this question? Thanks
4 REPLIES
N/A

RE: CounterStrike Server Default Port Number

> Hey, I need some help here!!! Well basically I am just trying to connect to the Force9 CounterStrike servers but I don't know what number to enter for the port when I try and add the server. What is the default port number? Can anyone help me answer this question? Thanks

Hi there,

The two CS servers we have at the moment are:

212.159.6.198:27015
212.159.6.200:27015

Let us know if you have any problems connecting.

Regards

Josh
--
| Josh Berry.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----+

N/A

No possible to connect!!

Thank you for your help with the Port numbers. However I cannot seem to connect to either Server for some reason. Maybe I am setting up the game incorrectly. I open Counter Strike, then I go to netgames and click add server. Then I type in the numbers you have just told me. Either it says it cannot connect, because it cannot find the server. Or it just doesn't do anything at all when I type the number in.
Is there something that I'm doing wrong? I would really like to play on the servers, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
N/A

RE: No possible to connect!!

> Is there something that I'm doing wrong? I would really like to play on the servers, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

To be honest then, you have me stumped. Your best bet is to install something like all seeing eye (http://www.udpsoft.com/eye/) or gamespy.

You can then start all your games from there.

Regards

Josh
--
| Josh Berry.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support......................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd..........@ http://www.plus.net
----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----+

N/A

RE: No possible to connect!!

You defo need GAMESPY ARCADE or any of the others because Counter Strike with servers on its own is not good @ all!

So grab GAMESPY ARCADE cos it is amazing and fast!

Hope helps!

> Thank you for your help with the Port numbers. However I cannot seem to connect to either Server for some reason. Maybe I am setting up the game incorrectly. I open Counter Strike, then I go to netgames and click add server. Then I type in the numbers you have just told me. Either it says it cannot connect, because it cannot find the server. Or it just doesn't do anything at all when I type the number in.
> Is there something that I'm doing wrong? I would really like to play on the servers, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks.