cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counter-Strike Community...

N/A

To All CS Players.
Ive noticed that not alot of people play on the Counter-strike servers so i think we should do something about this.

For a few years ive played with Wireplay, and the wireplay community is great, everyone is friendly and it really brings the forums alive.

It looks like im going to Order DSL soon, and when i get this i shall be bringing alot of Friends from wireplay to play on the force9 servers which should liven things ups.

Im presuming that there are no Counter-strike Admins? i think this should be addressed soon.

I think if we had a small gaming community here it would definatly benifit Force9, anyway let me know what you think peeps.
19 REPLIES
N/A

I keep'a knockon' but nobody's home...

I do keep checking the F9 servers for ANYONE...but its rare to see anyone online....but I will keep checking, so maybe we can get a few games going.

As for the Counterstrike community mentioned earlier on this forum.......I have seen no example of it...so lets build one up....I for one would be in the clan if you need me.

Shoot ya later...

Graeme aka 0oAzRAeLo0
N/A

counterstrike

know wot you mean,cs on here almost non existant last few times i looked..granted i havent looked often since am only 56k dial up,but since ordered adsl i will be playing it ALOT more so feel free to drop me a line if arranging games for uk players (and not as usualy turns out spanish,german and french players for some reason...)
N/A

I am thinking of setting up a dedicated cs server for my new clan if anyone is interested in having a trial to join please post a reply here and i will get back to you.
N/A

cs source right? if so then YES plz do
N/A

if CS:S I'll have a game if you let me know when.
N/A

same here
N/A

hi ya ... new to this but i enjoy playing cs.s it would be good to have our own server :lol:
N/A

i wish force9 would host 1 Tongue
N/A

any of you guys have xfire?

Allows you to see what games your friends are in - my username is djarv

I have it on when I'm playing - hope to see some of you on!
N/A

btw, mines: otester
N/A

cs:s is for ppl who are shit at cs. whats the ip for cs servers?
N/A

cs:s is for ppl who are [censored] at cs. whats the ip for cs servers?

People who think people who play cs:s because they are [censored] at cs obviously dont have a fast enough PC to be able to play cs:s, or find that their cheats no longer work in cs:s.

Nuff said.
N/A

yer thats why i been playin cs 3 years. ask experienced high skilled (csgn players) what game is better, oh and the CPL (best gaming LAN event world-wide) replaced cs for cs:s.
N/A

ive got my head stuck in BF2 atm lol

CSS puts me in a bad mood so i have to BF2 to get in a good mood then it just keeps going in circles til i go to bed or i get something to eat.