cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Counter-Strike 1.6 Server

karmi
Grafter

Smiley Just thought i'd have a quick laugh at the kids in charge of the 1.6 server, got about 4 minutes onto a game of thrashing them and im kicked and banned for what I assume was "cheating"? Yes, I cheat thats why I have played on and off for the past 6 years and been in some top UK teams, great.

The people in charge of the server are clearly not up to much nor is the server itself and maybe if you put people who knew what they were doing in charge you'd see some improvements in your playerbase on the server as there are very many gamers on Plusnet who could use something that is usable! And to be pinging 50 to the Plusnet 1.6 server is a bit of a laugh, try upping the sys_ticrate to the average fps of the server which to be honest if you want to make a good impression should be around 500 :? Cry So that'll cut ping times probably and maybe even get the server linked closer to the gateways as im sure people would love to see some 10-20pingage :twisted:

Anyway, thats all I've got to say but I just find it funny im banned after less then 5 minutes of literally violating them.

Thanks.
2 REPLIES
N/A

Lol

I gave up with the Plusnet servers ages ago, as you say they are admin'd by kids who seemed to be unchecked by Plusnet. A lot of the time the servers were locked for weeks on end or had the server name changed.
I think one server was hijacked by a French clan for a month or so, and nobody noticed.

It's pretty sad.
N/A

I wouldn't put every server down, the Battlefield 2 server has some great gameplay going on, plus Firejack (who runs it) is extremely friendly, they have their own forum too setup, everyone is friendly.

And I just remembered, tonight is Wednesday, BF2 night!