cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant play Halo 2 on xbox live!!!!!!!! Can sum1 help ='(

N/A

Ok I haven’t been online for about 3 days, when I can back on, I signed in and accepted to download the new AU for all the rotten cheaters out there, but every time I do I always get an error message saying: 'Xbox live is not responding, please try again later' I can go on any other game and play online but I don’t really want to. All I want to play right now is halo 2is this happening to anyone else? I have been on may forums and every one who cant play on live has ap lus net account, so i think it is plus nets problem.

What is wrongHuh
12 REPLIES
N/A

Hi,

Is your Xbox modded in any way?
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

We saw a couple of other customers reporting the same thing last night, but there didn't seem to be any common factor. One of the guys here has an Xbox and Halo 2 and downloaded the patch successfully this morning, so if it is a problem our side I'm going to need some more information and examples.
N/A

I am also having the same problem.

I can access live, play games etc but can not download this auto update for Halo2. I have tried many times since yesterday afternoon.
N/A

I am also having the same problem.

I can access live, play games etc but can not download this auto update for Halo2. I have tried many times since yesterday afternoon.

Same as this guy.

I have your 2mb premier deal, and a D-Link DSL G604T Wireless router. My xbox is connected to it via an ethernet cable. I have tried port unblocking but it doesn't help. :?
N/A

I'm having the same problem! i can't download the update for Halo2! it says xbox live not responding try again later! called xbox live helpline they ran through a load of things it could have been their side but they said it was my service providers fault!!!!

Anyone getting any results?

Harvey
Ben_Brown
Grafter

This should work now, can anyone test this for me at all?
N/A

I have now managed to connect and get the auto update. I would like to know what the problem was please PlusNET?
N/A

Sorted! downloaded fine this time! what was the problem?

Harvey
N/A

Cheers boss! Cheesy
N/A

Had a mate on halo 2 last night we the same problem. But it seems to been resolved with him. I have had plus.net for ages and know problems we me and halo2.
N/A

so it was plus.net

Spent hours looking at this and was convinced (with some help from MS tech support) that it was my router and went through dropping down the firmware versions and then as if by magic on Monday night.

I'd reall ylike to know what it was, anyone been given a response by plus.net, feel its the least they could do for leaving me with a whole weekend suffering from HALO2 XBOX LIVE!!!!
N/A

Re: so it was plus.net

I'd reall ylike to know what it was, anyone been given a response by plus.net, feel its the least they could do for leaving me with a whole weekend suffering from HALO2 XBOX LIVE!!!!

I am still waiting for a response.