cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Host a Lineage server

N/A

Can I do this using own PC Server and F9 connection.
What is the pro's and con's to doing this can anyone advise me.
Or is better to just rent a server?

:twisted:
3 REPLIES
N/A

id go external.

Force9 response to server hosting is non existent, i have asked 2 times, with the money, and gone elsewhere.
N/A

Hi thanks for that I've tried to Host from my own connection but have serious Disconnetion issues with F9. "Time out errors" when connected all the time, I'm on the premier package with no disconnection but is still an issue.
They sent me a replacement Speedtouch 716WL Voip Router but which sorted it for about a week but back to square one again. :shock:
N/A

Id call BT to check your krone block where you are patched into, or get force9 to do it.

I know a load of BT engineers who are doing the adsl2 rollout with the new alcatel DSL equipment, who said that loads of people who have been having general latency and disconnection issues are due to really bad wiring.

There have been a few people in my street who have had the same issue, and they ended up replacing an entire block and crimped everyone back on it.

Getting someone out to actually have a look at this takes about 6 months though, as BT are not the most speediest of companies