cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calling all Xbox Live players

N/A

Hey everyone. Wanted to get some more uk player on my friends list to arrange some "you noob i owned you" free games. please list your gamertags and maybe we can play some games together or even go as far as set up a plusnet clan?!?

GT Hoppers
age 27
games owned halo 2, rainbow 6, project 2, full spectrum warriors plus other i dont play online anymore
31 REPLIES
N/A

hiya.. i dont play online much at the moment... my son likes to pull the controllers out of their sockets!!

Hubby plays occassionally - he has Call of Duty finest Hour and Pro Evo Soccer 4

Feel free to add our tag Smiley
N/A

You can can add my tag

NitroTrigger24

Cya there
N/A

As per my username.

I play GR2/R63/R63BA type games with a lot of mature people (well that's what we say Cheesy ).

While waiting for R63 Lockdown to come out, the new levels on GR2 are keeping us busy.

ZOOMBINI (2 x zero not zx oh).
N/A

Re: Calling all Xbox Live players

If you fancy playing some R63, R63BA or some PGR2 drop a friends request to THE GENC

Have numbers firends online who will only say "you noob i owned you" a few times! Cheesy

Catch you online

THE GENC
N/A

my son plays online, 19years old, he plays Halo2 & NFSU2

Xbox Live Tag ffgriever
N/A

At the moment I'm really only playing Halo 2 and going back to PGR 2 occasionally. Maybe R63/R63BA too, but it's been a while.

If you fancy a game... add me. My gamertag is Guntrip

See you there Smiley
N/A

hi, i play halo 2 regularly. my highest level after stats reset is lv 14 atm. gamertag Zell118.
N/A

I just got forza motorsport thats great game. Also boys xbox 360 out xmas 05
N/A

Hi,

Mostly play Halo 2, Ghost recon 2 and Doom 3.
Tag in my sig Smiley
N/A

xbox 360 is liquid cooled and has wireless controllers! Cheesy and i just reached lv 15 in rumble pit! never got that far before the stats reset.
N/A

360 looks an excellent bit of kit.
Shame that the MTV European launch had more about music than the new Xbox. The MTV US launch had far more on the console.
Oh well, roll on November. Cheesy
N/A

yeah. i was watching that and i thought hang on, it showed the console once... for 5 seconds with green lights and it was straight to snowpatrol and the killers? :? i was waiting all that time for the big introduction to the console and it never happened.
N/A

I'll add you to my friends list wangze if that's ok?
I need more people who play Halo 2 as most on my list are playing Forza or PES4 - good games but just not my sort of thing.
N/A

yeah thats fine with me. i play mostly in the evenings and sometimes during the weekends.