Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call of Duty

TFC
Grafter

Call of Duty

Help please,

How do I access the Plusnet game server, I have COD but cannot find how or where to manually enter the server address in the mp part of the programme.

I have checked the link to f9 games and COD is not listed.

The instruction manual for the game is no use either.

Sorry if I'm a bit thick here but this is my first go at online...

Cheers
Tom
29 REPLIES
N/A

Call of Duty

In the multiplayer section, there may be something like "Add server" or similar. That's where you insert the address of the server. Sorry I can't be much help since I don't have the game, but I assume it's interface is similar to that of other online games.
jberry
Grafter

Call of Duty

Hi there,

I recomend using All Seeing Eye to play online, its so much easier to use than any of the in-game browers and means that all your games can be joined from the same place.

Regards,
TFC
Grafter

Call of Duty

Chris and Josh,

Thanks for your help, I managed to find out how to do it.... the info is not in the user manual it is in the online customer support area, and involves using the ¬ key to open a command prompt.

I will get All Seeing Eye and give it ago, anything for an easy life...

Must say having had a first go on the server, it's madness in there, everyone shoots everyone... I lasted no time.

Cheers
Tom
csogilvie
Grafter

Call of Duty

Must say having had a first go on the server, it's madness in there, everyone shoots everyone... I lasted no time.
Pardon my ignorance, but isn't that the point of these games Cheesy
jberry
Grafter

Call of Duty

lol ... if free for all is a bit fast paced your could try team deathmatch or objective mode where you have a few people on your side at least :lol:
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Call of Duty

The clan I'm in runs a Search and Destroy server - 212.42.16.68:27301 and a Retrieval server - 212.42.16.68:27100 if you fancy something apart from Free For All.

If you're using ASE, click on server, then Find Server and enter 114th as the name to search for.

114th Phantom Flan Flinger. Cheesy
TFC
Grafter

Call of Duty

davebroon,

Cheers, I'll Look in tomorrow... hope you can put up with total newbies...
Mind you I'm beginning to get a grip of it..... I only die about 20 times a game now...
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Call of Duty

We welcome everyone m8. Cheesy
jberry
Grafter

Call of Duty

I might just join you at some point Cheesy

I am currently 5th in the stats on our deathmatch server (as p4cman) but then again, I find DM easier than the objective style missions :twisted:
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Call of Duty

Our servers have been updated to 1.2 so you will need the new patch to enter.

Our server box failed last week so we now have new IP's.

COD 1 - 212.42.16.68.27301 - Running S&D, no rockets or snipers.

COD 2 - 212.42.16.68:27100 - Was running Retrieval, but gets swapped to TDM or the new Headquarters gametype available since 1.2.
TFC
Grafter

Call of Duty

Dave,
Thanks for the update, TDM seems quite good.

Josh,
Can you advise here, I have been unable to accesssthe Plusnet COD srver for some days now. I have All Seeing Eye, it lists the server, but will not refresh the info, nor will it connect. No problems with any other connection.

Cheers
Tom
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Call of Duty

If it won't refresh and remains shaded out then it's down or the IP has changed.
N/A

Call of Duty

HMM, I looked for the PlusNet server yesterday. I did find it, however, refrshing the stats sent it to hell as there was no ping reply.
jberry
Grafter

Call of Duty

Hi there,

I updated it to version 1.2 for starters, so make sure that you have patched it (you can download the file from the file repositry). Also, a weird quirk of the patch is that if you are using ASE and have the server in your favorites you have to delete it and re-add it. This will probably be fixed when ASE next gets an update.

Its definately working, but I had the same problem initially.

Regards,