Did you mean: 

CS Password ?

N/A

CS Password ?

The list gives 3 servers for counter strike

Counterstrike #1 - 212.159.6.215:27015
Counterstrike #2 - 212.159.6.216:27015
Counterstrike #3 (RaH) - 212.159.6.219:27015

I have tried and the first two do not seem to be there and the third will not let me in without a password?

Could someone please assist? e.g. with the password.

In addition, I have now noticed that the list is dated May 2003 so I please say if I am looking in the right place here?

Thanks
18 REPLIES
jberry
Grafter

CS Password ?

Hi there,

If you are looking at the post at the top of the forums then you are looking in the correct place - it was originally posted in may 2003 but has been updated many times since then (you just can't see the (Edited X Times) bit).

All three CS servers should be up and running - and should not be passworded for more that an hour or so a day. I will have a look and get back to you.

Regards,
N/A

CS Password ?

Any update on this?

Occasionaly the third server (RaH ?) is there but mostly not, and never any of the other servers ever seem to be there?
jberry
Grafter

CS Password ?

How are you trying to view them? I can see them fine using ASE and can connect to them.

Regards,
N/A

CS Password ?

I have just checked and the third one (labelled RaH) is the only one there.

It could be me of course, I just go in to CS and then do add server in the favourites tab.
What is ASE? I don't seem to be able to fit that acronym in any place.
N/A

CS Password ?

All Seeing Eye. It's a program which allows you to view game servers, check their pings, etc. without actually having to go in-game and use that browser. Then you just double click on the server you want to join and it does the rest.
N/A

CS Password ?

Could I just confirm with someone.

I am playing the game (Counterstrike from steam), i.e. I am not running the server just connecting to plusnet servers as a client.
So I do not expect to have to do any port fordwarding or anything else on my router?
Is that correct?
Thanks
N/A

CS Password ?

You are correct - as a player you do not need to forward any ports.
N/A

CS Password ?

It's official.
It turns out that the first 2 CS servers on the list are not working.
N/A

CS Password ?

And still not working, I don't play that often, but I do wonder why when I try to play, the servers have a problem or are lockedHuh?, am I paying for RAH clans server , if so I want to use it.
jberry
Grafter

CS Password ?

Hi there,

You are not paying for their server - it is provided for free. They get to use the server for doing the significant amount of administration work that is necessaty to keep a server is use.

This means that from time to time the server will be locked down, although if this is all the time then please let me know and I will get in touch with them.

Regards,
N/A

CS Password ?

The RAH server has been locked for the past 3 days, and the 212.159.6.216 server isn't responding.
N/A

CS Password ?

N/A

CS Password ?

Yep Shockedops:
jberry
Grafter

CS Password ?

I'll get in touch with the guy that runs it. Thanks.