cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burnout Revenge

N/A

Burnout Revenge

Hi All,

Anyone brought Burnout Revenge for either the PS2 or XBox?

I'm considering buying it, and I wanted to know anyones thoughts on the game.

Cheers,

Aaron
9 REPLIES
N/A

Burnout Revenge

its a friggin excellent game, personally ive owned every one of the Burnout series and loved them all. Got it on release day but havent checked out the online features yet (wanted to get a few cars on the go first), there was a few problems with connecting to the EA servers in burnout 3, so hope they've been ironed out in this one.

Anyways post up here and let me know if you get it and what u think.
N/A

Burnout Revenge

Hi,

Well I brought the game, and well worth every penny, it's brilliant :mrgreen:
N/A

Burnout Revenge

Glad you like it! So did you buy it for ps2 or xbox?
N/A

Burnout Revenge

I've got the PS2 Version, you?
N/A

Burnout Revenge

oh ive got the xbox version. Its excellent that you can change the music now to the tracks on the xbox hard drive, something you couldnt do with burnout3 Cheesy . I do like the all new game modes. I like the traffic attacks a lot, but the road rage's are still the best
N/A

Burnout Revenge

You can have custom soundtracks on burnout 3 on the xbox - I have it on mine.

And Burnout Revenge is annoying me at the moment - works fine if I host a game, but I can't seem to join an online game without being told that I couldn't connect to other players and then being booted from the game,
N/A

Burnout Revenge

You can have custom soundtracks on burnout 3 on the xbox - I have it on mine.

And Burnout Revenge is annoying me at the moment - works fine if I host a game, but I can't seem to join an online game without being told that I couldn't connect to other players and then being booted from the game,

I didnt realise you could do that with Burnout3, all that time stuck with that crap music!! Evil Wink

concerning your connection problem, i havent experienced any problems yet really, although ive only been online for only a handful of races. I had hoped they'd ironed out the dropped connections this time round :roll: If you want a race later you can check to see if you can connect to me ok?
N/A

Burnout Revenge

If your connecting via a router, you need to forward the correct ports or you will have problems connecting to games.
N/A

Burnout Revenge

I've been on live for a while without any problems at all, but just recently it's been playing up, and not just for me - check out the thread about gaming in the feedback forum.