cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best gaming input devices ever...

N/A

I was just wondering which peripherals people prefer for playing games.
Personally I think you cant beat a Keyboard and a Mouse.
So everyone, please share your favourite gaming devices of all time!
11 REPLIES
michaelscott
Grafter

PS2 Dual Shock Pad + PC Adapter

or the Saitek P2500 rumble

And, of course, the good ol' Kbd + mouse.
Community Veteran

I like using just a decent joystick myself - though I rarely play games these days. :?

Thomas
N/A

Yeah I agree, it’s got to be a keyboard & mouse for first person shooters. I’ve also got an old thrustmaster steering wheel and pedals I use for driving games.
N/A

I have the Microsoft Sidewinder Strategic Commander which i use while gaming. Its great, i have all my macro's and short cut keys programmed into it which means my keyboard is free.
I also have the Microsft Sidewinder Game Voice, however it doe's not get used so much.
Community Veteran

I have a Microsoft Sidewinder steering wheel and pedals which is used fairly rarely.

Mind you, it looks like Microsoft are shutting down their Sidewinder dept. anyway.

Thomas
N/A

[That would be a shame, the Strategic Commander was one of the best things they ever made.
N/A

Not exactly an input device but the Ratpadz GS
is pretty cool.
Alec
N/A

Yeah, RatPadz kick bottoms (note: i had to change the word here to avoid a big old purple [censored] thing), and they fit so very nicely under my mouse. =)
I would really like to buy a steering wheel so what the best? I never really liked the sidewinder series much neway. Apparenty the new ferrai enzo wheel is pretty good. Any ideas?
Ravinella
Grafter

Great gaming device

Saitek X36, best joystick I ever owned. Saving up for the new version, X 48 I think it is.
N/A

Decent Kbd and Mouse for the 1st person shooters and a Saitek 3D Force Feedback for the flight sims. Being a left handed I'm kinda limited to the controllers I can use Sad

And much as everyone slated them for being to big, I like the standard Xbox controller as well.
N/A

Yes yes yes, the XBOX pad is console perfection. Not as good as keys and mouse but a damn near perfect joypad.