cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Online Game

namtab
Grafter

Best Online Game

Reading this forum it appears everyone loves C,O,D, i have played this game and although i agree it looks and sounds great the gameplay is M.O.H. so come on boys play a mans game DESERT COMBAT :twisted:
95 REPLIES
fistsbs
Grafter

Best Online Game

I play BF1942 DC on ultra-serve.co.uk - DC 0.5L (IP 213.230.203.120:14567).
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Best Online Game

Maybe once Punkbuster is released for 1942, that it will get as popular as it was.

but I'm moving away from FPSs there all getting to be the same, another CS clone or another RTCW clone.
Unvalued customer since 2001 funding cheap internet for others / DSL/Fibre house move 24 month regrade from 8th May 2017
Community Veteran

Best Online Game

Well, being the true geek that I am, and have been for the past 15 years, I'd have to recommend my favourite online game:

telnet://necromium.com:4000

Once you get over the initial shock at it being text based, you might just like it!

Barry
N/A

Best Online Game

planetside for me,this game is so huge its unbelievable,battles can be massive or small depending on what u or ur pc can handle.microsoft are also providing it for free download atm with 1 month free play if u have win xp.support by sony is 2nd to none with constant updates and new vehicles and weapons.only quibbles about it are the subscription (10 quid a month) and the fact that ur pc has gotta be pretty good to run it well,u will need 1 gig of ram and a fairly new gfx card.http://www.gamespot.com/gamespot/misc/dlx/planetside/index.html
N/A

Best Online Game

Soldiers of fortune2
N/A

Best Online Game

Unreal Tournament (the original not 2k3) still OWNS!
vic_newey
Grafter

Best Online Game

yeah! BF 1942 & Desert Combat mod, shear genius,

[Moderators note (by Thomas): Accidental double-post removed.]
namtab
Grafter

Best Online Game

Cheesy Top Man::::::::::
N/A

Best Online Game

Unreal Tournament (the original not 2k3) still OWNS!

'ROGER THAT!'

I dread to think how much time I have spent playing UT online. I've tried a few other games since and none of them have come close IMO.

I really must reinstall it now I have ADSL. What's new in the past year or so? Are there still problems with cheaters, any new patches to install, etc?

Cheers
Alan (formerly known as Kolonel Kickass ;-))
N/A

Best Online Game

A good game is Day of defeat, [halflife mod] still going strong and still free to down load Cheesy
Takes a bit of beating Cheesy

And at the mo, EVE is totaly mind blowing, but needs a lot of online time to play, and can be very complex, not for your average player.
www,eve-online.com
N/A

Best Online Game

I'm playing Project Gotham Racing 2 for the Xbox at the moment. Damn fine game, damn fine. Quake 3 still gets a game on my PC, too ^_^
N/A

Best Online Game

Socom on PS2, Counter Strike on PC, and Project Gotham on XBOX.

Anyone Played the new Champ Manager 03/04 online?
N/A

Best Online Game

Cool i must agree desert combat does have the edge over cod but i say what the hell play both play them all cant get enough online games Wink
N/A

Best Online Game

I dont play online pc games i hate using the mouse. So i use xbox live a lot better i think with the headset.