cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battlefield Vietnam Server

N/A

Can anyone else connect to the BfV server. I and some colleagues get a data corrupt error as the game finishes loading. All other servers I have tried on the Internet seem fine.
9 REPLIES
N/A

Hi Jon,

Yep, there are some problems with it at the moment which seem to have come about since the last patch was installed on the server. I'll be attempting a clean install of the server software tonight to try and solve them, and would appreciate any user's feedback.

Thanks.
N/A

Okey, I've now reinstalled the server by removing the old directory completely - this should hopefully solve the problem.

However, I've updated it to v1.2 - for which there is not yet a client patch available - although that is due out tomorrow (Thursday). I'd appreciate any testing people could carry out to insure everything's working as it should, once this patch has been released.

Thanks.
N/A

No Connection

Tried to connect, but server seems to be offline
N/A

Oh dear, I managed to install it but forgot to start it! Should all be sorted now, although I'll be updating the map list and a few of the configs tomorrow - so it may go down for a few minutes at some point.
N/A

I got that currupt error too, but it's fine now except the server is always empty when i go on.
N/A

All fixed

Yup seems to be working ok now, just need to get some bodies on there!

Thanks guys.
N/A

Top stuff I'll be looking for it in the list..

Is there a password?

Jez.
N/A

Nope, no password is needed for the BFV server, and everyone's welcome (including non-PlusNet customers - although you'd obviously have an advantage Wink):

BFNation.net - BFV - Plus.Net (212.159.6.218:15567)
N/A

Cool Smiley Empty when I visited.

Maybe a little info on the Usergroup? I haven't check that yet.