cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battlefield 2

N/A

Battlefield 2

Well i cant wait, can you?

Possibly one of the biggest games coming this year! but when will it come? i have heard it may arrive in spring, although some reports are saying October :roll: . Well we all know which date it probably will be Evil .

Does anyone else have any BF2 news?...
6 REPLIES
N/A

Battlefield 2

I think we're looking at around end of June / beginning of July for a release - since EA said it would be out in the first quarter of the 2006 financial year. For news, I suggest www.bfnation.net - it has the latest news concerning all BF games, including BF2.
N/A

Battlefield 2

well, ordered and paid for mine today (if I didnt pay it, I would spend the money elsewhere lol) done it through Play for £27.99 all in, they are going to adjust there release date, as it currently shows end of march lol! so will watch for the new date!
N/A

Battlefield 2

Yep really anoyed about the later release date, guess ill just have to keep playing Desert Combat untill then. :roll:

Btw! do you know if Play deliver the game to your door on the same day as its release?
N/A

Battlefield 2

I am not 100% sure mate, its the first time I have used them, I know one of the other ones did/does, cannot remember which one, but I know I had BFV landing on the carpet the same day of its release, sorry cannot be of any help
N/A

Battlefield 2

np m8 Cheesy im really fussy lol, the game has to be here on the day its released.

Dam it i cant wait any longer, i need BF2 now Tongue
N/A

Battlefield 2

I hear dat, lets hear an amen for our TOTALLY denied brother in battle!!