cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battlefield 2 demo server with no time limit

N/A

Hey my clan have one of the most popular bf2 servers up.

been full since demo has been released.

BEST OF ALL it has no time limit and matches only end once the ticket ratio has been reached.

find it at : 217.158.150.52:16567
Name of server is Angels of Anarchy | no time limit

Come see us.
8 REPLIES
N/A

sweet, i will definately be having a look at this, i hate the time limit games. Cheesy
N/A

EA the twats have banned our ip from the master list.

keep us alive visit 217.158.150.52:16567

EA are taking theselfs to all time lows
Firejack
Grafter

I heard about the news they were banning servers earlier today. I can't see how editing the config of the server is classed as a hack that breaches the EULA. If only DICE dumped EA and marketed the game themselves we would all be better off.

Really wanted to setup the Plusnet demo server for 64 players. Guess I won't be doing that now even if they do ever release the Linux server package!
N/A

linux server pack is here ftp://largedownloads.ea.com/pub/misc/bf2-linuxded-1.0.2446.12d-installer.zip

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Quote removed. Please dont use all of a preceding post as a quote. It serves no purpose.
N/A

Suspect EA are trying to control the ranked servers as a possible future revenue stream "EA Approved Server".
N/A

and there like twice the price

Cant wait for xfire or ase to get around this stupid master list its buggy lags out and so so very slow and it like a police state.

Not a bad game thou....could of been slightly better...
N/A

Too many of the servers are just people running around almost alone and playing it like any other FPS, CounterStrike:Source it isnt. The game really shines when the whole commander/squad and tactics come together.
N/A

ye you truely need teamspeak or voip on to allow you to use it to its full.

On the AOA server (217.158.150.52:16567) me and cast where cordinating so that we could pound the enemy while taking the flags wth ease.....but you need some one that is willing to sit back and do the commander part.