cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battlefield 1942

N/A

Battlefield 1942

We need Battlefield 1942 servers and files - ho yuss!
5 REPLIES
jberry
Grafter

Battlefield 1942

Hi there,

We are going to be putting in some new games servers in the next couple of months (the project plan is in its first phase at the moment) and BF1942 is definately going to happen (or eurotrain4 would probably hire a hit man for me or summat :twistedSmiley. Once I have more information on dates etc. then I will let you all know Cool
Lorian
Grafter

Battlefield 1942

Hi there,

We are going to be putting in some new games servers in the next couple of months (the project plan is in its first phase at the moment) and BF1942 is definately going to happen (or eurotrain4 would probably hire a hit man for me or summat :twistedSmiley. Once I have more information on dates etc. then I will let you all know Cool

1942 would be much appreciated. If you need some admins for it, I'm happy to volunteer. I'm already an admin and on the rules group for the biggest 1942 clan in the world.

1942 is now a great candidate for a server, as you can mix 1942 and Desert Combat games in the map rotation.

It would be nice to have a Teampseak or better still Ventrilo server too, if there isn't one already?

thanks,

JC
N/A

Battlefield 1942

Can't agree more, Battlefield 1942 will be most appreciated. And if you want even more excitement in your life run the Battlegroup mod on it, www.battlegroup1942.com
N/A

Battlefield 1942

Good to see I'm not the only 42 player Smiley

Josh, if that thought motivates you to work faster then yes, it's true Smiley
N/A

Battlefield 1942

All together now...

Why are we waiting,
Oh why are we waiting,
Why are we waiting,
Oh why why why? Etc

Just pulling your leg Josh & Co! When and if is fine by me Smiley