vic_newey
Grafter

BF2 new patch 1.3

Patch v.1.3 out now ,
seems o.k to me but some players reporting errors as usual
10 REPLIES
N/A

BF2 new patch 1.3

The patch isnt bad neither is it good , as usual they add more bugs to the game than fixs , should concentate on getting the cone of fire on the guns right , than booster packs and vehicle drops etc
_lecro_
Grafter

BF2 new patch 1.3

Ive been crashing to desktop since installing 1.3 and also
getting random disconnects but that might just be reliable PN :shock:
N/A

BF2 new patch 1.3

you might find your disconnects are down to the patch, its causing ping problems, server crashes....and as for that beggin vehicle drop.........jeez, a noobs dream come true...dont look for your enemy behind a bunker, look for the fool who drops the car on your head!
iainmacmillan
Grafter

BF2 new patch 1.3

yep most disco's are from the patch reacting to something on your system, perhaps out dated drivers. I have been lucky so far, no discos, and PN service is fine.

As for the new features, yes its handy, but any observant player or commander, knows where to target then......as robyn says, its a bit of a give away. also i would add, playing on the usual UK and occational european servers, team work is very sadly lacking on a lot of them. When a team works well, its a very enjoyable game......otherwise is crap, and uphill struggle to get things done, and everyone goes the same class......makes the game very hard. Don't get me started on these silly booster packs -- fix the damn faults first!! :x

Anyone care to share some good servers to play onHuh
Azagoth
Grafter

BF2 new patch 1.3

yep most disco's are from the patch reacting to something on your system, perhaps out dated drivers. I have been lucky so far, no discos, and PN service is fine.

The disconnection problem is down to players with corrupted incremental patches joining a server and causing that server to crash. It's nothing to do with anything conflicting on the 'crashee's' system. It's also worth noting that the majority of these corrupted patches were downloaded via the EA downloader, not third party sites.
N/A

BF2 new patch 1.3

The 1.3 patch is known by EA to crash SERVERS, not players!
_lecro_
Grafter

BF2 new patch 1.3

Roger that dude ,it was an issue but has been corrected on multyplay servers atleast Wink
N/A

BF2 new patch 1.3

rackage.com are still having problems.

Yeah thankfully our server is on multiplay, we dont have a problem with it at all
JaM3z
Grafter

BF2 new patch 1.3

Well with 1.3 i have the following problems:

My server crash's radomly (www.multiplay.co.uk and there not cheap £80 amonth!)

You can now glitch into the hotel again

F2000 is super powerful

Many more that i cant be botherd to list, but EA screwed it up big this time Sad
_lecro_
Grafter

BF2 new patch 1.3

roger that on the hotel glitch :lol: gheyness indeed

BTW checkout our forums and ill get back to u asap on any server issues Wink