N/A

BF2 1.21 Patch is out

get it here

LETS HOPE THIS WORKS THIS TIME

HOPEFULLY, they will now release the Euroforces expansion pack too
6 REPLIES
N/A

BF2 1.21 Patch is out

Is this official? I no it was leaked, or beta released or something before. My mate insisted on me installing it as you can still play with 1.12 people. My arguement was that 1.2 restrains you from doing a great deal that makes the game easier so why be on that when others can own me in their cursid bunny hopping ways? Anyway, ill check it out, thanks.
N/A

BF2 1.21 Patch is out

sorry, this SHOULD have read 1.21

its the patch to fix patch 1.2

BTW... 1.2 negates the use of bunnyhopping...YOU CANNOT bunny hop and shoot at the same time with 1.2, its why I like it so much, it has made the game so much better, I have seen very few bunny hoppers over the last week or so
N/A

BF2 1.21 Patch is out

hmm, installed, broke my bf2 installation. On the plus side it randomly promoted me and gave me 2unlocks o.0 but the downside is i can't join a server without the game exiting.

Awesome.
N/A

BF2 1.21 Patch is out

Installed and running on mine perfectly
iainmacmillan
Grafter

BF2 1.21 Patch is out

My BF2 works fine now with 1.21 - but my SF add-on refuses to join any servers -- which are the right version.

Of course it would help if EA don't call all the in-game version 1.1.2.xxxxxx, at forst i thought my games were not up to 1.2, having d/l and applied the full 300+Mb patch......stupid people.

Anyone else get on the normal BF2 servers, but not SFHuh
iainmacmillan
Grafter

BF2 1.21 Patch is out

Solved it with help from EA -- corrupted profile was the cause, had to remove everything, inc the dir in the My Docs folder which has all your settings and profiles.

Reinstall orig version, fully patch it to 1.21, then add SF which will roll you back to 1.11, then re-apply 1.21 full patch, and BANG, everything is working fine.

Now on my way to Sgt, oh and the nice side effect, i already had 2 weap unlocks from my rank, adding SF and completing my first round, allows another 2 unlocks in SF, which now carry forward to orig BF2.

Watch out for my jackhammering ninja Engineer.... :lol: