cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BF1942 Server

N/A

BF1942 Server

I logged onto the BF1942 server the other night - only to be completely voted out by the other 4 players within about 10 seconds of being on!
:shock:
Any reason why I am not allowed on the BF1942 - is it reserved for a certain groups of gamers?
8 REPLIES
N/A

BF1942 Server

Do you mean a PN server??

Did you TK or anything, if not, sounds like you got booted for no reason, or maybe whoever was on it, just wanted to play by themselves, hardly fair i know, but it happens.

Get the all seeing eye, gives you access to hundreds of servers, a one off small payment (just over £20 when I paid, gives you a lifetime subscription to an excellent gaming server platform

http://gamesdomain.yahoo.com/ase/register
N/A

BF1942 Server

Hi,

If this was the PlusNet BF1942 server, do you happen to remember the user's names? Other players should not be kick-voting you for no reason, and I'll try to make this absolutley clear to everyone who uses the server.
N/A

BF1942 Server

It was defo the +Net 1942 server.
When I logged on there was 4 other people on - all same clan members, they had the same tags. I got as far as a tank, then got voted to be booted.
I only ever play fair ( member of www.clandesertrats.co.uk ) and came on to the +Net server as our clan was empty.
I suspect the clan on the server was using it for a practice session.
N/A

BF1942 Server

now that does surprise me, desert rats are usually fair.. NOT that I dont believe you, I have heard of this happening they just want some peace and quiet, but taking over a server like that is just not on to be honest.

What annoys me, is that they have their own server, and call for people not to act like smacktards on it, whilst this stinks of the same behaviour.

HOPEFULLY, now you have mentioned it, someone will warn them, or even ban their clan tag etc?

SORRY< IGNORE THIS STUPID PATHETIC POST!! it might have helped if I had read the previous post when I was actually awake lol!
N/A

BF1942 Server

I think you mis read that Rob.

I *am* member of DesertRats clan. Normally I would play on our own clan server.
That particular nite it was empty. I noticed that then +Net server had a few people on.
When I joined I noticed they were all from the same clan, but I got voted out before I really noticed which clan they were from.
N/A

BF1942 Server

DOH!!!

guess I should wake up before I turn on the computer....

SORRY

Shockedops:

Whoever it was, needs their butts kicking lol!
N/A

BF1942 Server

s'ok - just wanted to make sure that the +Net server could not be "reserved" in some way and I had interrupted.

Oh, well will have to ask politely to join in next time.
N/A

BF1942 Server

The PlusNet games servers are for PlusNet customers and the general public to enjoy - they cannot be reserved. If it happens again, please let me know (with their nicknames if possible) and I'll look into it.

Thanks.