cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BF 2 Euro force

N/A

BF 2 Euro force

Just bought bf2 euroforce downloaded and installed....I was just wondering if for some reason I had to format my computer how do I install it again because I cant find a instalation file for it on my comp to save to a disc for back up....Is it a case I would be able to download it again :?

thanks for any help :twisted:
9 REPLIES
N/A

BF 2 Euro force

can you explain where and how you downloaded it..

I go to the EA site, it says North America Only, so I download the installer anyway and run it, it gives me 4 trailers to view, nothing else
N/A

BF 2 Euro force

thats where I got it..... top right it says something like select your region click the arrow it gives you a massive list it will say United Kingdom/english try this link below should take u to uk one

Link Here

if you see where it saves it to let me know please would like to make a backup copy.

[Moderator's note by Tom (tomspcs): I have shortened the link so that those users still using 800x600 wont have to scroll left to right to read this thread.]
N/A

BF 2 Euro force

its downloading in its own format to

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\EA Downloader\cache\gameusername

I am downloading it on my SFF machine at the moment, I cannot get the eadownloader working properly on my big machine, so i am going to "TRY" to copy that entire folder over to the big machine to see if it can install from that!
N/A

BF 2 Euro force

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!

I cannot get this bleedin program running on the big machine, I have tried uninstalling it properly, deleted ALL reg entries to it, but i start the thing up, it wont take me to a log in page for the downloader, all I get is the error below on screen!!
CLICK TO ENLARGE!!!
N/A

BF 2 Euro force

I had a look around seems other people are saying they are getting the same mesaage....some believe the EA downloader to be unstable as well...Saying that I did not had a problem with it...

hopefully someone will be able to put a message up that will help you but im clueless on this one im afraid
I will keep a look out if I find something that will help

good luck
N/A

BF 2 Euro force

Just found this on another forum don't know if it works because no one replied to say it had

"You should be able to install bf2 on another comp where downloader works, then after you install x-pack move files over network or dvd.. "

ahhh reading back on ur posts already maybe that wont work :?
N/A

BF 2 Euro force

I did manage to sort the problem eventually

IE7 IS TOTALLY INCOMPATIBLE

If you have this on your system, eadownloader will not work.

Networking the files over doesnt work either, tried that and failed miserably lol, but after getting rid of IE7 it worked a dream, downloaded and installed no problem..

Just be VERY careful when your filling out the form to buy this, make sure when you enter your gamespy ID, its the one you use to play the games with.

A lot of people are having problems because their gamespy ID is not the same as their BF2 id, so when they download it, they install it, but it wont run, it is COMPLETLEY attatched to your online BF2 ID.

I can see the pirateers having probs getting round this one!
N/A

BF 2 Euro force

cool I better let my friend know I'm sure he has not got a gamespy id yet

you played much of it yet, i'm a bit dissapointed the maps only go up to 32 although the great wall means lots of close combat ....only tried it on single player so far to get a feel for the levels will have to play multiplayer to make a real decision though see you around Smiley
vic_newey
Grafter

BF 2 Euro force

after downloading the files it probably won't display in the EA downloader so uninstall it & reinstall to find all the BF2 files have now appeared , you get the option to change the player name if you entered it incorrectly earlier

look in program files / Electronic arts folder to find the EA downloader files,
select Cache & your BF2 name folder & then the 'eagamesbf2' folder & here is the setup icon if you need to reinstall it, I think it may be possible to copy to CD to install on your other PC's bearing in mind it will only run with your own BF2 name

Just copying it now to see if it works should I need to install it on another PC without all the downloading