cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are you a penalised gamer?

N/A

Do you pay for a service which you feel you don't receive?

Read the last bit (the EDIT: bit), that's what they really think of you:
http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=49317
8 REPLIES
N/A

PN dont care! As i have said before... I bet that the people in the plusnet office do not have any problems with their games connection. Its been 4 weeks and counting since this started.

Was it easy to move ISP then ?
oakuka
Grafter

Over the last week ive started to get really bad lag spikes and random pings, some times going up to a ping of 800 of CS:S on a uk server.
N/A

server issues

I can't even play online poker with some companies and then others are fine. I have just spent the last 30 mins trying to raise a support ticket to inform them of the IP address i wish to connect to yet they have managed to hide the page so well I can't find it. They really don't want to offer any kind of non automated help service. I have only been with plus net 3 weeks I'm glad i only signed a 1 month deal.
N/A

I am gettin gcloes to the end of my patience with plusnet, what started out as a very decent isp is now well below average and if they dont sort out the gaming issues they can kiss my shiny metal ****

GET YOUR FINGER OUT PLUSNET I PAY 21:99 FOR A PREMIUM SERVICE THAT IS ANYTHING BUT PREMIUM!
N/A

Spot the Plusnet ping:

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f264/podspictures/plusnetping-1.jpg

Fast becoming unplayable and a complete embarassment having the worst connection on the server.
N/A

no probs at all

am having no problems with ping times at all using plus net 21.99 service

bf2142 ping is always around 30-40ms

on servers in the uk and the us
iainmacmillan
Grafter

same here got the premium service, and can play all my COD, BF, EVE and other games ok.

Weekends are busy, but thats the norm these days, everyone is online then. you have to take into account ur contention ration with surrounding houses all sharing ur connection to the exchange, as well as making sure u have the latest drivers, modem/router firmware and proper port configs to allow data to flow right.

I just got BF2142, and released, some of the connection issues were due to a few ports needing open in my router. Once done, everything works great. Routers are by default set to allow ALL data out, Incoming is by definition only.
N/A

Re: no probs at all

am having no problems with ping times at all using plus net 21.99 service

bf2142 ping is always around 30-40ms

on servers in the uk and the us

30-40ms on a US server isn't possible, maybe pull off a 70-100 ping on an east coast server but otherwise impossible to have such a low ping there.