cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Americas Army

Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Americas Army

Just to say for anyone who's interested that the new 2.1 patch is out.

The patch is 140meg, available from here or the whole game is now around 750meg.

Unfortunately I cant post any more download links as I'm at work and the download sites are blocked.

Don't suppose I could interest you in getting the patch for the file repository Josh?Huh
31 REPLIES
N/A

Americas Army

Another good place to download would be 3dGamers - they have a list of all of the files available for America's Army and have a good number of mirrors across the globe.
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Americas Army

3DGamers is one of the sites blocked here at work.

There should be less of a wait in my link than through file places like 3DGamers, Fileplanet, etc.
jberry
Grafter

Americas Army

If you are connected through your PlusNet connection (sorry Dave) then I have stuck it in the file repository for you all:

http://gamefiles.frag9.net/americas.armies/aao_patch_200to210_Download.exe

Cheesy

I'll stick the atcuall installer and such up there as well at some point.
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Americas Army

Thanks Josh, I actually downloaded the patch last night, so I don't need it.

Be good for others who want it though, the wait on some of the file servers last night was upwards of an hour.
N/A

Americas army 2.1

Thanks Joshberry for download info perhaps i will see you playing, thanks again.
[-LDV-] dirty_denpistoleer
lol :twisted:
N/A

Americas Army

Thanks Josh, I'm downloading it now, probably end up getting killed even quicker, but I am learning.

Anybody fancy teaming up, none of the servers I play on seem to use much team work that I can see, or maybe it's just that as a newbie nobody wants much to do with me.

Jeff

Player Name Canky
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Americas Army

Didn't realise there was so much interest in AAO. Cheesy

I go under the name 114th_PFF and mostly play Radio Tower.
N/A

Americas Army

as you might gather from a previous thread, I'm new to online gaming.

I've tried Tribes - I find it a bit too frantic

I'm hooked on America's Army, I was running ver 2.0 & getting killed many more times than I had kills, tonight I loaded ver 2.1 - the difference in my success rate on Bridge is amazing.

This is exactly the sort of game I was looking for, the only thing that spoils it is players (including me) go for kills rather than completing the objectives. As I say I'm new to gaming, still to try out all the maps, I'm mostly on Bridge or Insurgent Camp. I use Army Ops tracker - I'll look for you & try find you in a game sometime.

Jeff
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Americas Army

I'm on tracker too. Just do a search for me.
N/A

Americas Army

Yes cheers Josh, saves all that waiting for a down load slot and messing about with iffy servers.

I'll keep an eye open for you on bridge Jeff, me, trollope and a few others will be trying to get across this Friday most probably.

[-LDV-] mole3
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Americas Army

I've added you to my tracker buddy list Jeff.
N/A

Americas Army

Dave ,

same here, I must say your stats are pretty impressive

Jeff
jberry
Grafter

Americas Army

I've uploaded the 2.0a installer to the file store (same directory) for those people wanting to download the game for the first time. Smiley

Regards,
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Americas Army

Ermmm, shouldn't that be the 2.1 installer Josh?? :?