cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Americas Army 2.7

stevie
Grafter

Americas Army 2.7

Anyone know if Plusnet will be making this download available from any of their servers?

Cheers. Cheesy
12 REPLIES
N/A

Hooah

Turns out that plus.net do offer downloads:
http://gamefiles.frag9.net/americas.armies/

But you have to request it:
http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6705

The current one in the download folder is 2.5 and with the release of 2.7 yesteryday it would be well worth updating as I'll be using bittorrent tomorrow otherwise.

Regards
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Americas Army 2.7

Hi guys.

I used to get one of the Plusnet guys to put the game up for download, but when 2.6 came out there didn't seem to be much interest here so I didn't bother.

I don't know who does it these days, but I still have the e-mail of the guy I used to speak to. I'll e-mail him and ask him to upload it, or see if he can pass me on to someone who can.

Would be nice to get a good steady download speed considering it's 2.5GB this time.
jberry
Grafter

Americas Army 2.7

I'll have it up for download today I hope ... just having a few problems getting it downloaded without it being corrupted.
N/A

Hooah

As we say in the game "Hooah"

"Good job soldier"
jberry
Grafter

Americas Army 2.7

Man, making people download a single 2.5GB file is some sort of design flaw in my opinion. Anyway, third time lucky on the upload today ... lets see how it goes.
jberry
Grafter

Americas Army 2.7

Sorry about the delay. Have managed to download a working exe now but still can't upload because of the size.

I am currently splitting it up into a multipart rar file for upload.
jberry
Grafter

Americas Army 2.7

I have finally got a verified working copy uploaded Tongue

It is online in the usual location as multi-part rar (4 CD sized parts) in order to make download and upload a bit more reliable.

I have downloaded and unpacked this on my own machine and it worked so all looks good.

Let me know if there are any problems.
stevie
Grafter

Americas Army 2.7

Thanks for doing that Josh. I have to confess that I ended up downloading it from another site though as I couldn't wait to try it......... Wink Wink Cheesy

Thanks again anyway!
Phantom_Flan_Fl
Grafter

Americas Army 2.7

Thanks Josh.

We all appreciate the time you put in to get the files on there.
rodmc
Grafter

Americas Army 2.7

people still play AAHuh

and in addition are people still honour farming on SF Hospital :lol:
N/A

Americas Army 2.7

Sure people are still playing AA and with this update you get to play against the computer and use humvees.

Download worked great, thanks Josh.

Regards
Phil Hannent
N/A

Americas Army 2.7

Hooah 2.7!
Thanks very much.