cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

America's Army Server

N/A

America's Army Server

Hi there,

Just a quick note to see if there is any chance of getting an america's army server up and running?

Any one else be intersted in this?

let me know!

Tom.
9 REPLIES
espresso_mick
Grafter

RE: America's Army Server

Had this game running when the first version came out. Thought it was quite good as I went through the training.
But...It wouldn't let me register my score, saying my name or password was invalid. I have since then formatted my hard drive and reinstalled everything and decided to download this game again (because I didn't save it to disk).
It's up to version 1.3 now and all I get is this error when I try to run the game.

Can't find file for package 'WinDrv'

History: UObject::SafeLoadError <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I had the original drivers for my graphics card installed and then the latest drivers and I get the same message.

I tried registering as a user of the game and with the forum for Army Ops. They say they have sent me e-mails with my password. I'm still waiting.

Shame really, I would have liked to have played this. Mind you, after a quick browse of their forum it seems like it's riddled with bugs.
N/A

Hey Mick,

I have been playing this ace game now for about 3 weeks, with no problems!

Its a shame that you are having problems, as its really very good!

Hoping plus net will set up a server for it, so we can get some ultra low pings and really cause some havok!

if you get it working let me know! (anditwasallyellow@hotmail.com)

Tom.
espresso_mick
Grafter

Sure will, i'm gonna keep trying. My next plan is to try and find the old version of the game again and then patch it up to the current one.

Fingers crossed.

Mick
N/A

I been playing this game since it was released and I'd like to see some super-low ping +net server running with enough bandwidth to cope with up to 20 players - 10 a side.
N/A

Good good, starting to get some interest now!

Can any one from Plus Net let us know if there are plans for a America's Army server?

Tom.
N/A

Gr8 game. Very interested in a plusnet server dedicated to this most excellent piece of software.
N/A

Woo!

4 people showing interest... this has to be a record....!

SO CAN SOME ONE FROM PLUS NET LET US KNOW IF THIS IS POSSIBLE!

please!

Tom.
N/A

Quality game, been playing since it came out.
Why?
1. It's free. (How good is that?)
2. Gets better with every patch.
3. Weapons are first class. M82 anyone?

Matt
jberry
Grafter

Hi All,

At the moment we are still looking at what to do in terms of adding new games to the network.

At the moment we do not have the hardware but this should be changing later this year or early next year so I will definately keep this in mind - since four people is the most requests we have had here for a game in a while.

Regards
Josh
PlusNet Customer Support