cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Age of Empires 3

N/A

Age of Empires 3

Just one word : WONDERFUL Smiley

Hurry and get this one. Instead of paying £35 for the game get the limited special edition for £50. It'd be worth at least that if it didn't even have the game in. Great game and best special edition ever.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Age of Empires 3

hi,

I played the demo and from my first impression (though the demo doesnt let you do much) wasn't that great. How does the full game compare to the immense AoE2 and classic AoM ??

Cheers,

Dan
JonathanW
Grafter

Age of Empires 3

I'd say that its on a par with AoE2, though there are a few differences, namely due to the introduction of the home cities. It doesn't seem that there's much variety in the maps either, with no obvious random map feature. Though I've not had an indepth look at all of the features yet.
N/A

Age of Empires 3

Overall having played it for a few days now I'd say that AOE2 is better than 3 and probably 2 has more lastability. I haven't tried the campaign yet as so far I've only done skimrmishes. There isn't a random map feature from what I can tell. However, the graphics and gameplay are both brilliant. Impressions I get are that it's designed more for online than solo play. Though I say it isn't as good as AOE2, 2 is one of my favourite games ever so would be hard to beat for me. Very highly recommended from me for online play.

I hope they release some patches soon though as I've found a way to beat the computer on every difficulty level that works almost every time.
N/A

Age of Empires 3

why not get civ4 - that looks good

regards
mike