cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A question on Enemy Territory

N/A

Just a quick question.. ive managed to play two games.. but am struggling with the chat function at the bottom of the screen. Do any of you who play know if you can use headsets? And if you do.. how does it work... im sorry to seem dense.. its bad enough having to ask the people on the servers how to change sides or how to administer aid without having them laughing at me on this one too....

Thanks Smiley
8 REPLIES
N/A

Headsets

Check the reply from Sharsand in the Hardware forum about headsets.
N/A

thanks... its not the actual hardware bit that im now sure on now.. its how to get headsets working in the game itselfHuh thanks for your help anyhow. Im running Xp by the way so couldnt find the option you stated in the other posting.. but im just going to unplug the speakers when i need to use the headset! lol
N/A

lo Lisa was it u on the plusnet server the other night? anyway whats the problem? not sure from your description, do u mean talking live to your teammates while your playing, or just to get your headphones working? both r quite simply really, for the first you need "Teamspeak2", and the IP address of teamspeak channel the gameserver your on is, the other is just stick your 2 phono's into the colour coded holes found on the back and sometimes the front of your pc (usually pink for mic and green for speakers), btw the in game talk you hear while playing is activated by pressing "v" then any two numbers, you'll get what i mean. :shock:
N/A

ahem... (blushes) yes.. that wild woman running round like a headless chicken dying every two secs was me!!!

Im enjoying the game.. just dont seem to really know whats going on and a few people say they use teamspeak. I now got it on my PC... so all i have to do now is find out how to use it! lol....

By the way... who were you then?? As you can see.. im really imaginative when it comes to names! ahahahahaha
N/A

Forgot me already Lisa ? you said something about always being on your back while playing E.T, i said thats sounds pervy, my enemy territory "clan tag" is McPANTS, my name is Tony so my enemy territory name is "Elvis"........ Cheesy only kiddin its Tony McPANTS, best advice for E.T is to just keep playing you wont be a noob for long, start being medic you have more health, and your role is easy, revive or health teammates, hang about at the back. learn all 6 maps for 1 team then the other. sound lots buts its so much fun. :twisted:
N/A

yes.. after last nights game i guessed it was you!!!!! lol....

if i remember rightly i managed to kill you once! Although you did blast me with your rocket launcher!!!!!! :shock:

Im enjoying the game... and im getting a little better. The Wolfstuff server is my fave by a long run as the people tend to be a lot more patient!!!!

Ive yet to try the teamspeak thing.. im not sure how many people on that server use it. I bought headphones tho so im going to have to give it a bash at some point.

Look forward to battling u again.... im usually an allie but ended up as axis to even the teams (not so sure if they took into account my handicap of noobidity!!!)
N/A

yes now you've got it, you did manage to kill me and 14 other people by the end of the level which wasnt bad for a noob, (i looked at your stats)actually im going to say it, not bad for a girl. now that should get you fired up. the plusnet server is ok for the supergoldrush map, its pretty new so lots of people are learning it but i prefer larger servers with more people to kill, teamspeak is really cool for learning the game, seasoned gamers will instruct you on each level as its a team game, im off to the slaughter, have fun.
N/A

thanks Smiley I only just figured out how to check the stats too!! Im learning something new everyday... lol....

And also... not bad for "a girl" LOL.... long long time since i been called that!!!! At 32 i dont think i qualify as a girl anymore.. ahahahaha...

Im off to try and get some practice in so i can win an award next time too!