Did you mean: 

360's on Ebay

N/A

360's on Ebay

Going for STUPID prices!
21 REPLIES
N/A

360's on Ebay

Yup, makes me wish i'd pre-ordered a few!

I know when PS3 comes out, i'm pre-ordering about 10 of them, a nice quick way to make a few grand Wink
N/A

360's on Ebay

yeah, very wise. Keep dreaming.
N/A

360's on Ebay

Well maybe not 10, but defo going for about 3/4, one for me, sell the other 3 and with the profit, essentially get the other one for free for myself! I don't care for the moral standpoint, i'm as skint as the next guy and if I can make a lil cash out of peoples stupid desire to have the latest and greatest item straight away, then so be it!

I saw an X360 go for over £600 today, more than double the price, these peeps really need a life :shock: the games aren't even that good, better off sticking with a PC!
N/A

360's on Ebay

If you are so skint, how can you afford 4 PS2's in the first place?
N/A

360's on Ebay

you get people to bid or buy it now, before the release date, and take THAT payment to buy them, and pocket whats left
N/A

360's on Ebay

you get people to bid or buy it now, before the release date, and take THAT payment to buy them, and pocket whats left

What he said Tongue
N/A

360's on Ebay

My mate ended up spending £1100 on Xbox360s and various bits. Put a CORE system on Ebay starting @ £599. No WAY I'd grab that! Some people are though.
After reading about some bod wanting to sue MS for making faulty machinery, once again it seems like it pays not to grab the first batch of consoles....

The only game I'd really play on the machine is PGR3, I doubt PD0 will be any good ... reckon it'll mainly rest on the laurels of its predecessors. The design team from Rare's golden age is long gone and Rare's output recently has been utter guff.

Oblivion is the only real jaw dropper out there and thats been pushed back to March!
N/A

360's on Ebay

After reading about some bod wanting to sue MS for making faulty machinery, once again it seems like it pays not to grab the first batch of consoles....

Word is that there are hardly any faulty consoles, Sony are stirring things up a lil from a so called insider source, i know of at least 100 peeps with 360's and not one of them is faulty!
N/A

360's on Ebay

hi

I had 10 xbox 360s preordered and sold them all on ebay made a nice profit out of it

from Carl
N/A

360's on Ebay

hi

I had 10 xbox 360s preordered and sold them all on ebay made a nice profit out of it

from Carl
N/A

360's on Ebay

^^^^^^^^
and your sooo smug about it you posted twice!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

in hindsight i wish i had ordered 3 360s, i wont be missing out on the ps3 but i expect i will be the same as the rest of the world, order 3 get stuck with them and just boost sony sales figures HAHAHAHA!!!

still i got a psp and its happy on 1.5 firmware nudge/wink so im happy
N/A

360's on Ebay

Can the PSP run PS1 games on emu? I'd kill for portable final fantasy 7....
I know you should be able to get old PC games, GBA stuff. I really fancy getting a PSP and a huge 2GB card. Make a decent portable mp3 doobrie too the.

They REALLY need to get some games out though, barely a release of note since launch.

Oh, on a side note, I think someone recently won an auction for a photo of a 360 for £470.... HAW.
N/A

360's on Ebay

Well i have had my 360 on launch and saturday morning it decides it dont wanna work. So off back to ms it goes
N/A

360's on Ebay

There's plenty of good titles out for the PSP, don't forget unlike other consoles it's simple enought to get any region of game to work.

@Si - The unfortunate on ebay actually brought a poster of a 360 for around £400. I saw the auction and feedback before it got pulled.

He left "This person is a theif" as feedback.

I've not bothered with a 360 yet as I didn't really rate the xbox itself and I'm certainly not desperate enought not to realise they will be cheaper in just a few months.

Will definately be going for a PS3 though.