cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 issues halo and armed and dangerous

N/A

For sometime i have played halo online, I used to get 20 maybe 30 servers come up but no more than that. The spec of my comp is quite high and so is my friends who also has simular servers come up.

Basically he put halo on is parents computer which is a low end comp and they get about 1000 servers :? is this any relation to graphics or anything alike.

Also I bought armed and dangerous months ago and have just decided to play it....after i have installed it it prompts me to install directx 9b which i do when it installs it just flashes and says its complete but there after the game will not start

i already had directx 9c installed i have uninstalled directx completely and started over but still the same....any help would be great thanks Cheesy
2 REPLIES
N/A

About Halo, is it possible you have filters on that are filtering out servers, such as those with a high ping.

Also the specs or power of a pc does'nt matter, its the connection that matters most, when pinging for servers.

Also with regards to pinging for servers, you might try either "gamespy" or "the all seeing eye" for getting large lists of Halo servers, both programs are free.

http://www.gamespy3d.com/

http://videogames.yahoo.com/multiplayer

As for armed and dangerous, I too have the game, but can't be ar$ed playing it, so can't help there, try googling your problem, that usually brings up a list of people having the same problem as well as any solutions.
N/A

Thanks for the reply I have all the filters to allow all.I have also tried gamespy same results although i get a couple more but not much,I will try the other one tomorrow after i have formatted my comp.

I tried google first place I looked only found reviews, I even searched for patches for the game but there was nothing ohh well waste of £2 lol

Thanks again Cheesy