cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

todays the day for my fibre install!

halster65
Grafter

Re: todays the day for my fibre install!

Itsits all gone horribly wrong
!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tell us more !!!    Shocked
Did you run out of tea and biscuits - and now the engineer refuses to complete the job because of starvation ?  Roll_eyes
halster65
Grafter

I cant believe it,engineer says theres a problem,apparantly im connecred to the wrong cabinet! And tht openreach will have to fix it,mite happen, tmro,mite happen nxt wk,exactly wat i wanted to hear,im beyond being angry and pissed mw...
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wonder if your terminals are connected to the first house that the engineer tried to visit last time ?  Crazy
halster65
Grafter

Thats prolly whts happened! He did leave his number to call him as soon has they switched it around,n he'll cme round!
HartPD

My FTTC was fitted on the 10th and the installation went very smoothly.
I must say that I was particularly pleased with the BT-Openreach guys that came.
Before they came I was worried that they might object to my old GPO terminal box and a DIY NTE5/Master but it wasn't a problem.
They phoned me early in the morning to warn that they were about to disconnect the line. Then they arrived at the house on time. Changed out my old master socket for a new one, even offering to move it if necessary. Same for the new modem, "Anywhere you like" was the offer and when it was fired up tested showed 39.99mb about as good as it gets.
Its working well, and I hope yours gets sorted out very soon.
Paul,
halster65
Grafter

well, I finally got another installation date, friday 1st July.  After waiting 2 months, I hope this wiill be it! i really hope so.
halster65
Grafter

I had the BT engineer who came down last time txt me yesterday, asking if my internet was sorted, told him that it was getting sorted on Friday, surprisingly he said he could come down and have me up and running, if everything was connected properly at the cabinet!  How good is that!
Will have to cancel the engineer who is scheduled to come 2moro though, if he turns up!
halster65
Grafter

well the day has finally come round again! engineer booked frmo 1-6.  I have this niggly feeling there will be 'problems' again.....please god, may i have internet now, its been 6 weeks+
halster65
Grafter

hi, can somone from the team update my speed, so its ready as soon as the BT engineer gets synce! Plleeeeeease
halster65
Grafter

the install is all going wrong again!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
halster65
Grafter

I HAVE INTERNET!  WHOOOOOOO
BT engineer sync 40mb, did a quick speedtest  37mb DL, 1.6MB UL!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Good news halster65 Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
halster65
Grafter

WOW! thats all i can say about fibre!  i'm loving the speed, even more on on usenet! 4.7MBps! the wait has been worth it!