cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Fibre extra unlimited" not available because I'm a fibre to the customer user

billardbong

"Fibre extra unlimited" not available because I'm a fibre to the customer user

I've just been told by plusnet that the "Fibre extra unlimited" package is not available to me because I am a trialist with a fibre to the premises connection and a "Fibre extra 250" package. Apparently the unlimited fibre package is, bizarrely, only available to customers on a fibre to the cabinet customers - ie those without a fibre to the house.
Has anyone else been told this?
6 REPLIES 6
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Re: "Fibre extra unlimited" not available because I'm a fibre to the customer user

I'm on FTTP and my package is "Unlimited Fibre Extra (Without Phone)"  (cut and pasted from the Member Centre - Account Details)
So who ever you spoke to, got that incorrect.
Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
drunkenmonkey
Grafter

Re: "Fibre extra unlimited" not available because I'm a fibre to the customer user

I'm also on FTTP with Unlimited Fibre Extra (Without Phone). Id always post on the FTTP forum than raising a ticket.
billardbong

Thanks for your replies. I've got back to Plusnet and they are raising the matter with the Fibre Trials Team. I'll post the outcome here.
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Let me investigate this for you.
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

That should be sorted. Apologies for the hassle, but it is due to the limitations explained here:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,140551.msg1251113.html#msg1251113
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
billardbong

Thanks Matty, you've made this customer happy. (Sorry it took me so long to get back to you) Smiley