Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fttp router

Nigel

fttp router

Order ref: 3-142831649300

Hi

I have not yet received the modem for the fibre. Will this be here before the installation date of 19/07/16?

4 REPLIES 4
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: fttp router

Hi Nigel, 

I've popped a message over to someone who deals with our FTTP trial now and will get a router out this morning, should be there within the next few days, it will be our Hub One that you receive Smiley 

NigelL

Hi

2 questions.

1. The fibre is fitted and stable. The upload speed has increased to 1.9 Mbps but the download seems to be set to 1.5Mbps. Will this change automatically or will Plusnet have to alter capping etc?

2. When I tried to login to the Community I was refused (login/password combination). I tried altering the password for Nigel but no joy. I had to register as NigelL to access the forum.

Regards

Nigel

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Hi @NigelL

The download speed is probably being capped by the Plusnet Line Speed https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=data_transfer_speed especially as the upload speed is showing full speed for a 40/2 line. It needs some one from Plusnet to set it correctly as I believe it is a manual process for FTTP lines.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Hi @NigelL apologies for the lack of response yesterday, I'm glad to see the speed/package on your account was updated yesterday afternoon.

In regards to the forum login, could you drop me a PM confirming the email address that you used to try and reset the password on @Nigel. Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet