Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlimited Fibre Extra

FIXED
libbyf
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Unlimited Fibre Extra

I've tried to change from Fibre to Fibre Extra under 'product change' whilst logged in but I get the error below. Is this related to the issues earlier today or do I need to do something else to upgrade, with being on the trial?

Sorry, but something isn't right...

• It looks like a temporary fault has stopped us from checking your line. Please give us a call on 0800 432 0200 or 0345 140 0200 for more information
5 REPLIES 5
Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 30

Re: Unlimited Fibre Extra

Fix

Hi Smiley 

As you are on FTTP only without phone with us, there is no number tied to your account, our online package upgrade system is checking FTTC availability against a non-existent number, hence the error.

If you want to upgrade the speeds of your FTTP connection, I'd either give our provisioning team a call and ask for someone who is FTTP trained to assist in the change, which can be done as a next working day change as you are on the FTTP service alternatively if you wish I can arrange this for you by sending you a ticket from your account which you can respond to and I can action the rest from there.

Thanks.

libbyf
Rising Star

A ticket would be awesome as I'm at work. Thank you! Smiley

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Libby,

Sorry for the late update, I've sent you a note from your account, if you respond to that I'll get the order popped onto the line and sort the package change on your account once that completes.

Thanks

Darkfire
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Morning Libby, 

The order completed about 1 this morning and I've made the changes needed on our side now, if you reboot your router you should be on the higher speeds immediately.

If you have any issues let me know Smiley 

libbyf
Rising Star

Not currently home but I reset my router remotely and the last speed test that my sam knows box performed was at 74/20. Smiley