Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Authenticate since 25th March

Mikeyb72
Dabbler

Unable to Authenticate since 25th March

Morning
I wonder if anyone can shed any light on this for me, I am new to the FTTC trial and it has been going relatively smoothing
until last Friday, when in the afternoon my connection went down.
Since then I have been unable to connect to the internet, the BT openreach moden and netgear router has been rebooted but the same  result, The dsl light on the BT modem takes 2 attempts to stay a solid green.
I have changed the router thinking that may be the problem and have also changed my PN password but none of this has helped, I have logged this with the support desk [40806676] but as of yet have heard nothing back.
Any advice or do any PN staff look at these?
Cheers
Michael
8 REPLIES 8
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Unable to Authenticate since 25th March

Hi there,
I've just checked your account and can see that we had to raise this with our suppliers. I'll keep an eye on this for you to make sure it gets some attention.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mikeyb72
Dabbler

Hi Adam
Thanks for taking the time to reply and for keeping me updated
Cheers
Michael
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

No probs, FYI it looks like we're pushing things towards an engineer visit for you. I'll keep you updated as per getting that arranged.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mikeyb72
Dabbler

@ Adam
Is there any update on this? been nearly a week now with no internet and it's my other halves only way off connecting with the outside word as she is very ill.
Any news on the engineer visit or where we can go from here?
Cheers
Michael
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team

Hi Michael,
I can see that an engineer is due to visit you tomorrow so I can't really comment until after that. I will keep an eye out for the notes coming through after the visit and will make sure you get updated afterwards.
Adam.
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Mikeyb72
Dabbler

Hi Adam
The engineer was a no show today - just phoned the faults line and there is no further information available at the moment:
any chance this can be chased up please as i have been without the net for a week now  Sad
Cheers
Michael
Mikeyb72
Dabbler

9 days now with no Internet and whilst plusnets tech staff are very helpful
I don't seem to be getting any where, I'm getting conflicting information and
It's becoming quite frustrating.
I'm starting to think I should have stayed with my 2nd line lol, at least I never
Had any issues with that other than being slow.
Come on plusnet sort this out, up till now I would have had no hesitation telling
My friends and family about how good you are but after this fiasco I'm just no sure
Now.
Sorry for the rant and enjoy your Sunday
Cheers
Michael
Mikeyb72
Dabbler

Hi Adam
Not sure if you are still monitoring this thread but it seems BT took it upon themselves to put me back on the adsl2 service and now I have to place another fttc order and the earliest install date us the 18th of April is there Any chance this can be sped up? Nearly 4 weeks with out web access is slightly beyond a joke as it is BT's mistake.
Thanks again
Michael