Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket #134765735

ginge6000
Hooked

Ticket #134765735

Hi,

My ticket (#134765735) was placed on hold (while our existing ADSL package had a phone added) and then released from hold last week.  Is there any update on this?  

Once again my ADSL connection has been dropping (something to do with bad SNR settings - the 4th time in 5 months....) so I'd love to get the fibre connection up and running ASAP!

4 REPLIES 4
geek26
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 2

Re: Ticket #134765735

Quickest way to get this addressed is to contact live chat team here or wait for a member of the team to pick it up.

James

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Welcome to the community forums @ginge6000.

Sorry to see this thread has been missed for so long. Looking at the ticket I understand an order has been placed and there have been a few updates since on the ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
ginge6000
Hooked

Hi,

Yes thanks the order has been placed although it went through a bit quicker than I was expecting and so the engineer turned up and couldn't do the install as we are having the front of our house rendered where the overhead cable attaches.

While I've got your attention though - our fibre is supplied via overhead cable but where it attaches to the front of the house, there is a single story extension such that there isn't a direct line from the roof to the floor.  I understand the the fibre terminal has to be near to the ground but can't see how it can get there without running down the single story roof first?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

ginge6000 wrote:

While I've got your attention though - our fibre is supplied via overhead cable but where it attaches to the front of the house, there is a single story extension such that there isn't a direct line from the roof to the floor.  I understand the the fibre terminal has to be near to the ground but can't see how it can get there without running down the single story roof first?

Unfortunately I don't really know what to suggest for that, it's probably be best discussing it with the engineer. As they've been already and I imagine have also performed some sort of survey, I'd hope they have a plan on that.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet