cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow speed on Bradwell Common exchange Milton Keynes

keeps54
Grafter

Re: Slow speed on Bradwell Common exchange Milton Keynes

@SpendLessTime I gave the Tap3 test a go and the router connected successfully with the alternate username but after pressing 'GO' the test result that came back said:

FAQ

null

The Performance Tester is currently unable to run a speed test for your broadband connection. Please try again shortly, however if this problem persists, raise the issue with your service provider.

Plusnet did suggest for the initial testing instructions to change the router login but there were no details for doing so in the instructions. They admitted this was no longer part of the test so maybe that isn't a valid test for FTTP anymore.

SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

Sad

Well that's a shame as I was looking to see if we could eliminate or prove the fault was in the exchange. Looks like you will just have to pressure Plusnet to see if something can be done as I'm out of new ideas.

Did you check if anyone on the BT Community was complaining about slow FTTP speeds in MK?

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
keeps54
Grafter

I did have a look but found nothing. Judging by the lack of other responses on here there doesn't appear to be any other PN FTTP customers in on Bradwell Abbey exchange having issues either.